Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Detective career won't work after parenthood fix [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Detective career won't work after parenthood fix [SOLVED] Empty Detective career won't work after parenthood fix [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 14:31

I played the sims last night before adding the fix for parenthood and the detective career worked fine but since I used the fix the detective career will not work. It asks if I want to go to work with my sim and allows me to but then instead of taking me to the police station it just takes me to the map. It won't let me play as my family because they're at work so it keeps taking me to the map whenever I try to play as them.

Back to top Go down

Detective career won't work after parenthood fix [SOLVED] Empty Re: Detective career won't work after parenthood fix [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 17:48

Hi there,

Have you tried to apply these fix here ? 

Back to top Go down

Detective career won't work after parenthood fix [SOLVED] Empty Re: Detective career won't work after parenthood fix [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 00:37

Ageha wrote:Hi there,

Have you tried to apply these fix here ? 

Yes, I re-applied it and now it is fine I think I must have just missed something! Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 15:26

Glad to hear you've got it working now!

Happy Simming~!
Problem solved; Topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top