Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game keeps crashing. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game keeps crashing. [SOLVED] Empty Game keeps crashing. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 21:59

Hello! first time posting here and I'm sorry if something similar has been asked and fixed, I am terrible at navigating forums lol.
I have all packs downloaded but I have not played Sims in 6+ months as I was waiting to play again when toddlers were released etc. Before the release of toddlers and when I played, my game ran flawlessly, I never had an issues! I downloaded toddlers and parenthood and my game is unusable. I get to the screen where it tells you about the new packs and click the little x and my game crashes (I would screenshot but now I can't even get to that screen it crashes on the loading screen with the green sim symbol). I have followed all steps and I'm pretty sure it's as an exclusion on comodo (though I could be entirely wrong cause I still get confused with comodo)
Any solutions on why It keeps crashing? Thank you! Surprised

Back to top Go down

Game keeps crashing. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Game keeps crashing. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 16:07

Hi there!

You can take look at this reply here should you encounter endless loading with the new update (1.30). ALso, do you have any mods/CCs in your game?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 02:48

Ageha wrote:Hi there!

You can take look at this reply here should you encounter endless loading with the new update (1.30). ALso, do you have any mods/CCs in your game?
Thank you! I tried all steps listed but unfortunately, still nothing works Sad. I do have mods in my game!. Currently going to try reinstalling everything, if that doesn't work then I think I may give up haha too much frustration.

Edit: Reinstalling seemed to do the trick! (for now anyway gonna play a little longer and cross fingers nothing happens) Thanks again!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:14

Glad we could help!
Don't hesitate to post again if you run into problems.
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)