Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game crashing! [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game crashing! [SOLVED] Empty Game crashing! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 02 May 2014, 01:35

My game crashed after playing for about an hour (which never happens, my game doesn't crash), i ran the crash log analyzer and it said: Warning: Updates Available: The Sims 3 World Adventures (2.0.86.002002 -> 2.17.2.011032), The Sims...". (It included High end loft stuff, Ambitions and Fast lane stuff)

I have no idea what this means or what i'm supposed to do. Can someone help me please?

My apologies if i've posted this in the wrong thread, I didn't know where else to post this.

Thank you in advance.

Back to top Go down

Game crashing! [SOLVED] Empty Re: Game crashing! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 03 May 2014, 13:09

Try the Manual Patch.
You need to update your game!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 May 2014, 22:40

But my game is already updated to patch 1.67... :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 May 2014, 19:39

Try applying the ultimate fix again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 May 2014, 20:28

Going to apply the ultimate fix again, hopefully it works. Smile

EDIT: I finally figured out what was wrong and I'm currently fixing it! Very Happy. Found the individual patches i needed (silly me!). Thread can be closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 08 May 2014, 18:37

Lateisha94 wrote:Going to apply the ultimate fix again, hopefully it works. Smile

EDIT: I finally figured out what was wrong and I'm currently fixing it! Very Happy. Found the individual patches i needed (silly me!). Thread can be closed.

Hello and sorry for the late reply,

I'd like to add though that this crash log analyzer is a highly unreliable "tool". So...have you actually playtested the game with this new "patch" - and if so, do you notice any differences in gameplay ?  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 May 2014, 00:01

Hi and no problem. I tried playing the game after I patched it and it was still crashing but then I found out that was due to some corrupted cc. I cleaned up my cc and played for over 8 hours without it crashing once. 

My game runs pretty fast but I noticed it was faster since I patched it and cleaned up my cc. I was having a problem where my build and buy catalogs would takes ages but load but now they load straight away.

Mod edit: I consider this problem solved. If you have another question, feel free to open a new topic. This is closed now. Smile

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top