Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

origin not running error [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

origin not running error [SOLVED] Empty origin not running error [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 05 Nov 2017, 21:05

Tree week ago, my game suddenly stop working. It was working fine after I installed the toddler stuff pack. I then realise that my anti-virus put the RldOrigin_ext.dll fil in quarantine, so I put the sims 4 in my exception list and my anti-virus stop putting the fil in quarantine. I install a new game fil in my sims 4 folder but the error kept coming up.

Back to top Go down

origin not running error [SOLVED] Empty Re: origin not running error [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 06 Nov 2017, 13:33

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Nov 2017, 03:28

It didn't do anything. Do you think that it might work when we are gonna get the next update or should I try to reinstall it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 09 Nov 2017, 12:16

laurie2000 wrote:It didn't do anything. Do you think that it might work when we are gonna get the next update or should I try to reinstall it?
Well, at this point if you're comfortable you can re-install the game, since we don't exactly know when we will be getting the update here. Else, make sure that your windows defender and anti-virus are off and see if that helps. I've read that a few people are getting errors on their windows 10 (if you're on it) as well. Aside from that, there's always the alternate ZLOrigin, which you can read about it here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t30092-zlorigin-made-simple

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 09 Nov 2017, 13:36

ok thank you! I think I will wait to see if their is a new update coming soon and maybe try Zlorigin if it still doesn't work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 09 Nov 2017, 13:51

laurie2000 wrote:ok thank you! I think I will wait to see if their is a new update coming soon and maybe try Zlorigin if it still doesn't work.
Good job!
I hope in the meantime the ZLOrigin works for you since the estimated crack date is unknown. Lol. I'll keep this topic open in case you managed to solve the problem or other simmers had an alternate solution. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Nov 2017, 03:56

Thank you a lot for you help! I still have to wait for december because i need a better connection so i hope the new update will be out by then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Nov 2017, 07:04

I had this problem just tonight after installing Sims 4 on my Windows 10 laptop. I had to take the dll's out of quarantine, add them to trusted files, and then had to tick Run as Administrator (something I tend to forget to do until I run into an issue). Now the game is running smoothly for me. So make sure to double check if you've remembered to run it as an administrator by: right clicking on the Sims 4 shortcut > Choose properties > One the box comes up click on Compatibility > tick the box at the very bottom that says Run as Administrator > then click Apply. Close it out and try running the game. Hopefully that helps Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 10 Nov 2017, 15:27

No didn't work it was already turn on. But thank you a lot for you help!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Nov 2017, 04:38

I try to install the new update to see if it work but it still didn't i still have the error showing up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 06:43

I tried to download the sims 4 with ZLOrigin everything when okay for the download part. But every time I try to open the game I get a message that says RunTime Error! I saw somewhere that it was because the details use for Zclient do not match the one use for zloemu or it is because ZLOrigin must be update. But I don't know how to update it and I don't think it is because the details don't match because I use the same email address and the same password.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 07:05

To update and play with ZL origin is easy. You click on the file that contains your ZL ( ZL client). Open and start . If you click on the ZL thumbnail it starts to run , it updates automatically. Might take some time. after it gives you authentication as XYZ successfull, you double click on ZL Origin and that starts up all "your games" Go to sims 4 and click on play.
I sometimes have run time error, because my internet speed is on occasion dangerously slow.

Hope this helps a bit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 12:09

*****FIXED**** 
https://i.servimg.com/u/f62/19/50/14/85/untitl10.png

Deleted these folders and restarted ZLOrigin, clicked download and it downloaded missing files, installed immediately.
Sorry for posting link like that, i'm not familiar with these forums and things Razz

Hello! I have a problem with ZL Origin. Everything downloads just fine but when i run the install it shows installing and after ~30sec it acts like it is done but it doesn't say play, it say install again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 16:03

Oh thank you!!!! It work!!! I am so happy I haven't played the sims in a month!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 17:34

It seems the OP's problem has been solved. I'll be closing the topic for now.

@markobuzadzija : Do open a new topic of your own should you still have problems with the ZLOrigin.

Till then, cheers and have fun!
Problem solved; Topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top