Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you mod with a cracked Sims game?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can you mod with a cracked Sims game? Empty Can you mod with a cracked Sims game?

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 16:42

I wanted to try and create an custom lifespan mod from scratch but it doesn't seem to be working. I just wanna have this clear so I don't have to try and do the same thing a 5th time.

Back to top Go down

Can you mod with a cracked Sims game? Empty Re: Can you mod with a cracked Sims game?

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 18:03

yes, you can do mod a cracked game. It shouldn't make a difference.

Back to top Go down

Can you mod with a cracked Sims game? Empty Re: Can you mod with a cracked Sims game?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 07 Jun 2017, 20:04

HelloLove98 wrote:I wanted to try and create an custom lifespan mod from scratch but it doesn't seem to be working. I just wanna have this clear so I don't have to try and do the same thing a 5th time.

The only difference between cracked and legit The Sims 4 games is, that in the cracked ones you have technologies in place that allow you to play the game without having bought it. In the cracked offline TS4 games you have certain game files that emulate Origin (offline), and in ZlOrigin you have this custom server that emulates Origin.

Plus, you cannot use the Gallery (anymore) in cracked games. Other than that there is no difference in game functionality, to my knowledge.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Jun 2017, 00:50

I'd like to point out that MC Command Center has a function that lets you alter your sims' lifespan. If you use that while testing your mod, that might be the reason why your mod isn't working. MCCC, could be overwriting your mod's settings with its default lifespan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top