Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game keeps resetting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game keeps resetting Empty Game keeps resetting

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 23:59

Hello, every time i start the game since tge toddler's patch, my saved game from my previous session is gone

Back to top Go down

Game keeps resetting Empty Re: Game keeps resetting

Post by Guest Sun 04 Jun 2017, 17:23

Caribsimmer wrote:Hello, every time i start the game since tge toddler's patch, my saved game from my previous session is gone

Does the save files appear in documents? Also, when you click load instead of play, does it show up?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Jun 2017, 18:42

Ageha wrote:
Caribsimmer wrote:Hello, every time i start the game since tge toddler's patch, my saved game from my previous session is gone

Does the save files appear in documents? Also, when you click load instead of play, does it show up?
yes it showes in those circumtances, but if i hit the play button i get a reset world

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Jun 2017, 19:17

Caribsimmer wrote:yes it showes in those circumtances, but if i hit the play button i get a reset world
Reset world? Did clicking the households take you back to the main map? If so, update to Parenthood and then apply the latest patch here.
Else, if you have any mods, try moving the folder out and run the game. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Jun 2017, 20:39

Ageha wrote:
Caribsimmer wrote:yes it showes in those circumtances, but if i hit the play button i get a reset world
Reset world? Did clicking the households take you back to the main map? If so, update to Parenthood and then apply the latest patch here.
Else, if you have any mods, try moving the folder out and run the game. 
since Parenthood and the new patch came out  i have  downloaded  them and no change . let me specify, i cant have more than on household  i play or buildings ive placed in one world, because if i create a new household and go to play, all me previous households vanish and i can only  access them if i "Load Game"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Jun 2017, 17:44

Caribsimmer wrote:since Parenthood and the new patch came out  i have  downloaded  them and no change . let me specify, i cant have more than on household  i play or buildings ive placed in one world, because if i create a new household and go to play, all me previous households vanish and i can only  access them if i "Load Game"
Did you perhaps click on new game instead of create new household? What if you switch between the pre-made households and save the game? I've just tested out in mine and unfortunately, mine is working so I don't really know why yours would not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top