Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No household? Keeps deleting and resetting please help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No household? Keeps deleting and resetting please help! Empty No household? Keeps deleting and resetting please help!

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jun 2018, 17:59

So, I installed everything last night in the order it was suppose to be, so I have no mods or CC at the moment but anytime I create a household and then choose a season once I go into select a world I have no household, so I click a world and I have to completely re-create a new household and if I go through the gallery to place a pre-saved household the game just crashes once I select "move in" I've restarted my game, selected different seasons, selected different worlds, same out come, anyone else having this issue or know how to fix it? WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

No household? Keeps deleting and resetting please help! Empty Re: No household? Keeps deleting and resetting please help!

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jun 2018, 18:31

Deadbydawn wrote:So, I installed everything last night in the order it was suppose to be, so I have no mods or CC at the moment but anytime I create a household and then choose a season once I go into select a world I have no household, so I click a world and I have to completely re-create a new household and if I go through the gallery to place a pre-saved household the game just crashes once I select "move in" I've restarted my game, selected different seasons, selected different worlds, same out come, anyone else having this issue or know how to fix it? WhatDidUJustCallMe?
Same having the same issue even pre made sims are not showing up.

Back to top Go down

No household? Keeps deleting and resetting please help! Empty Re: No household? Keeps deleting and resetting please help!

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jun 2018, 18:35

Lion786 wrote:
Deadbydawn wrote:So, I installed everything last night in the order it was suppose to be, so I have no mods or CC at the moment but anytime I create a household and then choose a season once I go into select a world I have no household, so I click a world and I have to completely re-create a new household and if I go through the gallery to place a pre-saved household the game just crashes once I select "move in" I've restarted my game, selected different seasons, selected different worlds, same out come, anyone else having this issue or know how to fix it? WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Yeah I noticed that as well as some houses are 0$ and if the pre-made sims are in the household (I could only find some in the city living world) their thumbnail is of a llama with wings instead of them and its like grey'd out  Oh my...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jun 2018, 18:44

Deadbydawn wrote:
Lion786 wrote:

Yeah I noticed that as well as some houses are 0$ and if the pre-made sims are in the household (I could only find some in the city living world) their thumbnail is of a llama with wings instead of them and its like grey'd out  Oh my...
Yeah We definitely have the same issue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jun 2018, 20:45

I'm getting so frustrated with this, I've completely reinstalled the whole game series again, removed the files they said to, I've started as administration, started regularly, used the regular TS4 instead of TS4_x64
When I open without running as an admin once I select a season and open a world is just a complete white screen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jun 2018, 21:05

Did you install it using G4TW releases? If so: delete Game\Bin folder, delete The Sims 4 from Documents\Electronic Arts (that will remove CC, mods and saves if there are any - I know you said you don't have them but delete it anyway) and re-apply Seasons pack.

If that doesn't help, try installing Full Patch 1.44.77.1020 from here (exe + 3 bin files). It will say your game version is the same or newer and ask if you want to install anyway. Press yes.

If that doesn't help then it's a game bug and we need to wait for EA to fix it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jun 2018, 21:51

I uninstalled everything and reinstalled everything same problem I even deleted all my saves and mod's to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Jun 2018, 22:51

I´m having the same problem, pre existing sims won´t load.
I gave my current family a seasons make over, and that worked all fine. The world looked fine as well. I didn´t face any issues.
But when I actually hit play nothing happend. I go into a loading screen, and then it goes back to the manage world option. 

So now comes the part were i´m pretty frustrated about. I thought I would restart the game and try again. So I hit the exit button. But it didn´t ask me to save and it just closed.
Two hours of CAS. Gone Why God. 
I´m not sure if the game not asking to save is a part of this problem. Could be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jun 2018, 13:19

Oona wrote:I´m having the same problem, pre existing sims won´t load.
I gave my current family a seasons make over, and that worked all fine. The world looked fine as well. I didn´t face any issues.
But when I actually hit play nothing happend. I go into a loading screen, and then it goes back to the manage world option. 

this happens for me, too! no mods but households fail to load at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jun 2018, 17:07

anadius1 wrote:Did you install it using G4TW releases? If so: delete Game\Bin folder, delete The Sims 4 from Documents\Electronic Arts (that will remove CC, mods and saves if there are any - I know you said you don't have them but delete it anyway) and re-apply Seasons pack.

If that doesn't help, try installing Full Patch 1.44.77.1020 from here (exe + 3 bin files). It will say your game version is the same or newer and ask if you want to install anyway. Press yes.

If that doesn't help then it's a game bug and we need to wait for EA to fix it.

Thank you! I deleted the game/bin folder and move The Sims 4 from Electronic Arts in my Program files x86 and just moved the whole Sims 4 folder in my Program Files x86 and re-applied seasons and it fixed my glitch and everything is working! Thank you so much! (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jun 2018, 20:02

Mine's working but now I am having endless loading screens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jun 2018, 20:49

Lion786 wrote:Mine's working but now I am having endless loading screens

Do you have mods and or CC?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Jun 2018, 21:44

Deadbydawn wrote:
Lion786 wrote:Mine's working but now I am having endless loading screens

Do you have mods and or CC?
Yeah I did I just updated them now it works.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Jun 2018, 22:36

You don´t have to delete your save files. 
First you move the electronic arts folder out to your deskop. 
Then you start up the game. It will start a new game.
You close the game. 
You go back to documents, the game made a new electronic arts folder.
You go open the old electronic arts folder. 
Then you drag ONLY the foldercalled  saves to the new electronic arts folder in your documents.
You start your game up and tada! the game works and your saves are alive.

I did this without installing seasons again and it worked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top