Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Parenthood Patch doesn't let me load into houses

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Parenthood Patch doesn't let me load into houses Empty The Sims 4 Parenthood Patch doesn't let me load into houses

Post by Guest Sun 04 Jun 2017, 02:16

Hello,
I've updated my graphics card, checked and cleared the cache, and it still doesn't let me load into households. Help?

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Parenthood Patch doesn't let me load into houses Empty Re: The Sims 4 Parenthood Patch doesn't let me load into houses

Post by Guest Sun 04 Jun 2017, 05:11

having the same issue.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Parenthood Patch doesn't let me load into houses Empty Re: The Sims 4 Parenthood Patch doesn't let me load into houses

Post by Guest Sun 04 Jun 2017, 05:23

Me too, I've tried everything, deleting my saves, I have no mods, I uninstalled everything and reinstalled everything, and nothing works.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Jun 2017, 08:48

Same issue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Jun 2017, 11:25

i'm having the same issue as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Jun 2017, 12:18

Do you mean that game is working but actually you can't play? If yes I have the same issue... 
I can open the game, make the family but when I'm trying to play I have only loading screen and nothing change...
How to fix it? Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Jun 2017, 15:13

Mine works now.
I'm not sure how, or what made it work, but here is what I did:
- My friend sent me the temp fix (can't link it because i'm new)
- I renamed the Game folder under Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4 to Game_
- I inserted the temp fix Game folder there
- That gave me the Origin error, after I deleted GameVersion.txt from The Sims 4 Documents, it threw me into the loading household and throwing me back into the map area loop, I resetted the GameVersion.txt file.
- After that I replaced the new Game folder with the latest 1.30 patch it worked flawlessly.

I hope this works for someone, if I was not clear, feel free to ask and I try to explain it better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Jun 2017, 21:21

Hi all!
Finally my game is working and no load into households till ages anymore! Smile 
I took temp fix from here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t29990-fix-for-endless-household-loading-screen-version-1-30-105-1010
Point 2 is very important!!!
- I changed name of my old Game folder to Game_ 
- Than I downloaded Temp fix folder and just inserted new folder Game to folder The Sims 4
- I just opened game from new folder and game is working Smile 
Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top