Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 game keeps crashing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 game keeps crashing Empty Sims 4 game keeps crashing

Post by Guest Mon 12 Jun 2017, 22:23

So I played sims 4 for a long while on my mom's computer, where it worked perfectly on. Now I'm back on my own computer and the sims 4 keeps crashing. I have the same custom content installed as I have on my mom's computer, and I have even put the settings lower then on her computer, but it keeps crashing. I think it's weird because my computer has better specifics than my mom's. anyone an idea why is does'nt work on my computer?

(sorry for my bad english, hope you guys can understand.)

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 game keeps crashing Empty Re: Sims 4 game keeps crashing

Post by Guest Tue 13 Jun 2017, 19:48

m31k3 wrote:So I played sims 4 for a long while on my mom's computer, where it worked perfectly on. Now I'm back on my own computer and the sims 4 keeps crashing. I have the same custom content installed as I have on my mom's computer, and I have even put the settings lower then on her computer, but it keeps crashing. I think it's weird because my computer has better specifics than my mom's. anyone an idea why is does'nt work on my computer?

Hello,

Could you check to see if your drivers are up-to-date? Did you play it on your mom's computer with the latest update? Or was this before the update and you have the updated version on your computer?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Jun 2017, 09:37

Ageha wrote:
m31k3 wrote:So I played sims 4 for a long while on my mom's computer, where it worked perfectly on. Now I'm back on my own computer and the sims 4 keeps crashing. I have the same custom content installed as I have on my mom's computer, and I have even put the settings lower then on her computer, but it keeps crashing. I think it's weird because my computer has better specifics than my mom's. anyone an idea why is does'nt work on my computer?

Hello,

Could you check to see if your drivers are up-to-date? Did you play it on your mom's computer with the latest update? Or was this before the update and you have the updated version on your computer?
I checked the drivers, they're at both computers up to date.
But when I updated my mom's computer this morning and installed vampires and parenthood, and now I have the same issue as on my own computer, I installed everything as discriped. might there be a fix or something?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Jun 2017, 19:38

m31k3 wrote:I checked the drivers, they're at both computers up to date.
But when I updated my mom's computer this morning and installed vampires and parenthood, and now I have the same issue as on my own computer, I installed everything as discriped. might there be a fix or something?
Oh dear. Have you updated to the latest patch as well here ? Since you've mentioned installing vampires and parenthood, does that mean your pc has up till Parenthood as well or did it crash before Parenthood? If it's the first, the mods/CCs might caused it to crash since it seems updating to Parenthood causes your mom's pc to crash as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Jun 2017, 11:47

Ageha wrote:
m31k3 wrote:I checked the drivers, they're at both computers up to date.
Oh dear. Have you updated to the latest patch as well here ? Since you've mentioned installing vampires and parenthood, does that mean your pc has up till Parenthood as well or did it crash before Parenthood? If it's the first, the mods/CCs might caused it to crash since it seems updating to Parenthood causes your mom's pc to crash as well.
Yes, I installed that, but the cc worked fine before I installed vampires and parenthood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jun 2017, 15:09

m31k3 wrote:Yes, I installed that, but the cc worked fine before I installed vampires and parenthood.
The CC itself might be outdated if it's not updated to the latest patch. Have you tried moving the mods folder out and see if it does crash?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top