Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loading zzzz [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Loading zzzz [SOLVED] Empty Loading zzzz [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 04 Jun 2017, 10:28

Some ppl can't load into households, I cant even make it to the start screen lol.Game just freezes after a couple of the worded slides at the start. Plumbob stops spinning and then it freezes. Tried the game folder fix no dice. Anyone have any ideas.

Back to top Go down

Loading zzzz [SOLVED] Empty Re: Loading zzzz [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 04 Jun 2017, 17:08

Gade5 wrote:Some ppl can't load into households, I cant even make it to the start screen lol.Game just freezes after a couple of the worded slides at the start. Plumbob stops spinning and then it freezes. Tried the game folder fix no dice. Anyone have any ideas.

Hi there!
Have you tried running the game in windowed mode? If you have any mods in your game, take them out first before running again. Also, you can move out your saves/trays folder to see if it's not cause by a corrupted save. 

PS: Does this happen even with the latest patch?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Jun 2017, 01:45

Sorry it was my fault I missed one of the updates. I had to go to the https://games4theworld.org/downloads/ and download the 3.58 gb parenthood file then the lastest 1.10 gb one and install all works now

Edit:
Problem solved; Topic closed.
- Ageha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top