Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sim wont do any thing suddenly

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sim wont do any thing suddenly Empty sim wont do any thing suddenly

Post by Guest Thu 14 Sep 2017, 08:41

hello, i have installd the sims 4 from this works great. but now i have a strange bug, for some reason my female sim wont do any oders, i i say go to the toilet the ordser icon as i call it show in the left hand screen but he wont go in the menu thing..the meny in the left hand corder when you can see all the order you gave your sims..it just stay on top and wont go dow, so she just stand and do nothing wont walk wont do any thing..i got all updates ...and its only 1 sim..made a new one after say 20 min same problem

Back to top Go down

sim wont do any thing suddenly Empty Re: sim wont do any thing suddenly

Post by Guest Fri 15 Sep 2017, 11:05

Hi there,

Do you have any mods/CCs installed? If yes, I'd suggest renaming your Sims 4 folder in Documents so that the game will start with a fresh folder instead. If not, then try playing a pre-made sim (any of the family living i the words) and see if the bug is still there. 

Else, if you're playing with autonomy turn on, try turning it off and see if that fixes the bug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Sep 2017, 10:15

i dont got any mods

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Sep 2017, 12:59

vincent wrote:i dont got any mods
I see. Have you tried with the autonomy off and resetting your sims? Also, you can try with the fresh sims 4 folder like I've suggested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Sep 2017, 19:21

what is autonomy off? where can i find it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Sep 2017, 22:41

Same here. Just started today. I do have mods, but up until today I have not had any problems whatsoever. Hoping whatever is causing these bugs can be resolved soon. I have sooo much time invested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Sep 2017, 12:40

vincent wrote:what is autonomy off? where can i find it?
Hey,

After you have load a household, go to Game Options -> Gameplay and under Autonomy you can either choose OFF or FULL. If it's off, the sims won't do anything on their own, no free will, as the Sims 3 would say.

hnk2017 wrote:Same here. Just started today. I do have mods, but up until today I have not had any problems whatsoever. Hoping whatever is causing these bugs can be resolved soon. I have sooo much time invested.
Hi there,

Is your bug mod-related or does it still happens with the mods taken out?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Sep 2017, 21:19

I doubt it since he is experiencing the same problem and he doesn't have any mods. I started a new game and the same thing happened about an hour or two into playing it. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Sep 2017, 14:22

hnk2017 wrote:I doubt it since he is experiencing the same problem and he doesn't have any mods. I started a new game and the same thing happened about an hour or two into playing it. Sad
Sometimes the only way to really eliminate a mod-conflict is just to test the game without any mods/CCs. This bug has appeared in the legit game as well. Though I don't think there's a 'definite' fix yet. You can repair your game either 1) Re-installing everything again OR 2) Using the ZLOrigin to repair your game. You can check out the topics below regarding ZLOrigin. It is an alternative but can sometimes be buggy as well.  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top