Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 origin is not currently running Desperate! [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 origin is not currently running Desperate! [SOLVED] Empty Sims 4 origin is not currently running Desperate! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 04 Jun 2017, 21:03

So i haved a pirated copy of sims 4 with all expansions included a long time ago(Guess it was skidrow version) , it worked fine until i download another pirated game "Dead space", it installed something from electronics arts or idk, and my sims 4 game started showing the "origin is not currently running" error, and i was desperate to fix it, I tried everything, unistalling dead space, uninstalling electronic arts, moving the folder, changing the name, trying "fixes" from the internet,changing compatibility mode, resetting my registry ... you name it. Then i delete sims 4 completely, and installed another pirated version from this page, hoping it would work again, but no, everything was the same, even with the "ultimate fix" and everything from this page, so i delete it again, download another version from  a site named "nosteam", still "origin is not running" always appeared! so I give up, and waited until another crack was made, i had hopes that a new crack would fix the origin problem for ever,  however, yesterday i download a new version with all current expansion packs (vampires, family), from 3dm, i tried it, and it was all the same! I cannot play sims 4 anymore!, i dont know what is the problem, but it has to be something deeply hided in my computer, please help!
Why God. Why God. Why God.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 origin is not currently running Desperate! [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 origin is not currently running Desperate! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 05 Jun 2017, 21:03

I had this error message before with Zlorigin version of Sims 4 and I solved it by installing the latest version of Origin lol

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 origin is not currently running Desperate! [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 origin is not currently running Desperate! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 05 Jun 2017, 22:21

If you have a cracked version (not ZLOrigin), then your antivirus probably removed the crack. Also having the legit origin installed will also remove the crack. 

In case the crack wasn't removed, then there might be some other thing with "detecting origin". Before I switched to ZLOrigin I also used a cracked version and I got this error. I remember I fixed it by renaming te electronics arts folder to Origin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Jun 2017, 19:53

Can you tell me more about this ZLOrigin...I never heard of it, it might actually solve the problem if I switch to it?
I dont have any "Electronic Arts" folder.
Either way thanks for your help.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 06 Jun 2017, 21:36

//Topic moved.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 06 Jun 2017, 22:23

Zlorigin is explained here. Basically, it's Origin cracked and you download a game with it the same way you do with the legit origin, but it's for free. It also has frequent updates. You do however need to log into zclient before you can open ZLOrigin

Some people have some trouble installing it. I also had some problems with it, when I installed it on my old computer. While it worked flawlessly on the laptop with the first try.

For my old computer (windows 7) I had to install the legit origin to make zlorigin work, while on my laptop I didn't need to do that.

Also another tip, once you get zlorigin, you can download the sims 4, then cancel the download and close zlorigin and restart your computer. Then search for a folder called Origin Games ->Sims 4 and you can place your files from the existing cracked game in there. This way you don't need to wait hours for it to download. Once you've done this, log into zclient, open origin and then click with the right mouse button on the sims 4 in ZLOrigin. Search for repair game . Your game will also update to the latest version. Once that is finished you can normally start the sims 4 and play it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jun 2017, 04:13

OMG! It actually worked! Finally! Very Happy Very Happy
I downloaded ZlOrigin, installed it, and move my sims 4 cracked folder to origin (I have legit origin), now i can finally play with all expansions/updates. Thank you all! All Hail Carlos!

EDIT:
Problem solved; Topic closed.
Cheers.
- Ageha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top