Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire GP still needs to be downloaded; Parenthood GP sound issues.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Vampire GP still needs to be downloaded; Parenthood GP sound issues. Empty The Vampire GP still needs to be downloaded; Parenthood GP sound issues.

Post by Guest Tue 06 Jun 2017, 18:42

I just recently updated my working and stable Sims 4 City Living to Toddler Update and The Parenthood. However, it resulted to these following issues;

1. The Vampire Game Pack isnt available. It shows that it still need to be downloaded.
2. Since the moment I extracted the Parenthood GP into the Toddler Update the sound became corrupted in a way it's repetitive and somehow laggy which isnt like that in the City Living EP.

The game was working fine with the First 3 Expansion Packs but these last two updates made my game messed up.

I've carefully followed the installation guide and done it for several times but it just wont be fixed.

I hope you would kindly help me to fix my issues in the recent updates. Thank You.

Back to top Go down

The Vampire GP still needs to be downloaded; Parenthood GP sound issues. Empty Re: The Vampire GP still needs to be downloaded; Parenthood GP sound issues.

Post by Guest Tue 06 Jun 2017, 19:20

Hi!

Did you install the Parenthood even though the Vampire pack didn't get updated? If so, you need to re-install the updates again.

I extracted the Parenthood GP into the Toddler Update
I'm assuming you copy + paste the Parenthood game pack to the Sims 4 folder instead and not replace the Toddler update. There's also the newest patch in case you miss it out here.

Also, just checking. You did indeed download the Parenthood update and not just the newest fix from above? There's a few people who actually miss downloading the REAL parenthood update.

Back to top Go down

The Vampire GP still needs to be downloaded; Parenthood GP sound issues. Empty Re: The Vampire GP still needs to be downloaded; Parenthood GP sound issues.

Post by Guest Tue 06 Jun 2017, 19:50

Yep I've had the parenthood patch thing but I dont know about the "even though Vampire Pack didnt get updated" thing. Could you please somehow elaborate it, If you dont mind? Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jun 2017, 14:28

EdenAce wrote:Yep I've had the parenthood patch thing but I dont know about the "even though Vampire Pack didnt get updated" thing. Could you please somehow elaborate it, If you dont mind? Thanks
Ah, no. You've mentioned that the "The Vampire Game Pack isnt available. It shows that it still need to be downloaded." So perhaps the Vampire + Parenthood didn't get installed properly because of that. You can however, re-install back the packs (if you have everything save somewhere), to make sure the newer EPs was installed correctly.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top