Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 update 1.30.105 hash error [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 update 1.30.105 hash error [SOLVED] Empty Sims 4 update 1.30.105 hash error [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jun 2017, 05:39

Hello!

I downloaded the update, but when i try to apply it, it says :

Starting verification process...
OK! Valid hash for: "C:\Program Files\The Sims 4\Data\Client\ClientDeltaBuild0.package"
OK! Valid hash for: "C:\Program Files\The Sims 4\Data\Client\thumbnailsdeltabg1.package"
OK! Valid hash for: "C:\Program Files\The Sims 4\Data\Client\UI.package"
[!]  Error! Invalid hash for: "C:\Program Files\The Sims 4\Data\Simulation\SimulationDeltaBuild0.package"
[!]  Error! Invalid hash for: "C:\Program Files\The Sims 4\Data\Simulation\Gameplay\base.zip"
[!]  Error! Invalid hash for: "C:\Program Files\The Sims 4\Data\Simulation\Gameplay\core.zip"
[!]  Error! Invalid hash for: "C:\Program Files\The Sims 4\Data\Simulation\Gameplay\simulation.zip"
OK! Valid hash for: "C:\Program Files\The Sims 4\Delta\EP01\SimulationDeltaBuild0.package"
OK! Valid hash for: "C:\Program Files\The Sims 4\Delta\EP01\Version.ini"

And everything else is ok.
I went to the folders and everything is there, the game works fine too.

Can someone help me? Smile

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 update 1.30.105 hash error [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 update 1.30.105 hash error [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jun 2017, 16:56

Hi, 

So does that mean the game is able to run? I've never seen the 'verification process' before. Usually when I copy + paste the game, it will immediately transfer the files.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 update 1.30.105 hash error [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 update 1.30.105 hash error [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 08 Jun 2017, 21:10

Solved, Thanks Smile

EDIT:
Feel free to open a new topic should you face more bug/problems.
Cheers. Very Happy

Problem solved; Topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top