Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire pack not installed somehow? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vampire pack not installed somehow? [SOLVED] Empty Vampire pack not installed somehow? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 08 Jun 2017, 03:35

So I followed the instructions to a T and I started up the game and it runs perfectly well with very few issues (it glitches sometimes but that could just be my computer).  But After a while in game I realised that I never saw anything to do with vampires.  I had been playing the parenthood stuff fine so I saved and quit to the menu and moused over the vampire box thing.  It said I had to connect and download it, which of course doesn't work.  I don't really understand what I could have done wrong?  Toddlers seem to be fine, but the vampires aren't there nor is the bowling stuff pack?  

I did a clean install when I installed this (I completely uninstalled the game and removed all files that could be associated to it, and deleted all of my old saved games too.  and then reinstalled)

Back to top Go down

Vampire pack not installed somehow? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Vampire pack not installed somehow? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 08 Jun 2017, 14:57

I have just tried to download the Toddlers,Vampire exp from the sites download and both the magnet and the torrent file open up and download as The Sims update V1.29.69.1020.zip??
Is this a link error or is it toddlers but named wrong?

Back to top Go down

Vampire pack not installed somehow? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Vampire pack not installed somehow? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 08 Jun 2017, 15:47

Hi @TymeQuantum 

Try re-installed your Vampire pack and see if the vampires shows up. This doesn't sound like mod-related since you're able to run the game fine. But to be on the safe side, if you have any, you can run the game without the mods. Take note after you re-installed Vampires, update the game to Parenthood and the latest patch again. 

Hi @shannos 

That is actually correct in case you still haven't download it. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Jun 2017, 20:45

It's set up to download over night so that is great.
Thank you for answering back so quick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Jun 2017, 21:55

Ageha wrote:Hi @TymeQuantum 

Try re-installed your Vampire pack and see if the vampires shows up. This doesn't sound like mod-related since you're able to run the game fine. But to be on the safe side, if you have any, you can run the game without the mods. Take note after you re-installed Vampires, update the game to Parenthood and the latest patch again. 
Thanks.  I somehow did reinstall it without screwing anything up and it showed up!  (I normally always do clean installs every update because I almost always screw stuff up if I don't start from the very beginning each time lol)
The vampires are kinda awesome.  Thanks for helping me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Jun 2017, 14:26

Glad to hear it's working now!
Feel free to open a new topic should you face any problem/bug.
Cheers! Very Happy

Problem solved; Topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top