Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Household Not Loading/Neighborhood Select Screen [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Household Not Loading/Neighborhood Select Screen [SOLVED] Empty New Household Not Loading/Neighborhood Select Screen [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jun 2017, 22:38

Loading a new household takes me back to the neighborhood select screen. I can't do anything but I can hear my game being loaded.

Removed my mods and my saves folder, still doing it.

Repaired my Visual C installations, still doing it.

Searched all over for a solution, looked in this forum and others, to no avail.

Please help. Hopefully I won't have to reinstall because I've done that twice today after a problem with the Parenthood installation.

Back to top Go down

New Household Not Loading/Neighborhood Select Screen [SOLVED] Empty Re: New Household Not Loading/Neighborhood Select Screen [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 18 Jun 2017, 23:56

I have the same problem, I reinstalled the sims 2 times today and it wouldn't work. Hopefully they give us a solution soon.

Back to top Go down

New Household Not Loading/Neighborhood Select Screen [SOLVED] Empty Re: New Household Not Loading/Neighborhood Select Screen [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jun 2017, 00:16

Have you done this?https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t29990-fix-for-endless-household-loading-screen-version-1-30-105-1010#

Or applied the patch here https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t30367-the-sims-4-patch-level-1-30-105-1010-out-now#

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jun 2017, 01:07

I've done both and it's still not working

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jun 2017, 02:44

Hmm I took the 'Game' folder out the first time but I didn't this time after the reinstall. That might be the problem. Will I need to reinstall Toddlers, Parenthood, and the patch if I do ?

Update: I removed the folder and reloaded. That actually fixed another problem of mine, where it would ask me to place new lots like spas and restaurants, but wouldn't build them after I selected the lot where I wanted it to be. After I went back to my household, it snapped me back to the neighborhood screen. I'm stuck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Jun 2017, 09:23

I have this exact same problem. CAS works fine, I can even edit lots, but clicking play just snaps me back to town-select.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jun 2017, 16:39

Hi all,

Try updating to the latest patch again. If not, there is no need to re-install everything, rather just the two recent packs. 
Re-install (copy + paste) Vampire + Toddler -> Parenthood -> Latest patch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jun 2017, 19:41

I tried that yesterday actually. Here are the things I've tried to fix the problem, to cut down on solutions:

• Re-extracted all of the expansions and reinstalled them. 
  • Removed every single folder from inside my Documents>Electronic Arts>Sims 4 folder and let the game recreate them.
  • Disable CC
  • Run as administrator (for both game executables)
  • Moved the Installation directory from 'Program Files' to 'Program Files(x86)'
  • Started the game with both TS4 and TS4_x64

(Also, I'm currently installing Sims 3 so I can get my Sims fix and I had to install NET Framework. I restarted Sims 4 afterwards just to see if that could have anything to do with it)

Update: I got an error code message today after tinkering.
"The game failed to load. Error code: 125:13199059149039748220:5527704291022944327. It is recommended that you relaunch the game."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jun 2017, 20:06

Unfortunately I'm not sure what that error code is? Unless it mentions somewhere in the pop-up dialog.

Since there's  new stuff pack, perhaps installing it 'fix' the game? 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jun 2017, 21:22

I'm downloading the fitness pack right now but it'll take a few hours because my internet is slow, i'll try and see what happens when it's done

(Edit: I've installed Parenthood->the update->Fitness pack and now it's working great)
Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Jun 2017, 21:00

I fixed my game a few days ago. I think it was the 1.30 update, I re-extracted it and it copied correctly after I uninstalled and installed everything back again. I also made sure to keep my antivirus off (windows defender). So I'm good now. 

(The only other issue I have is that I occasionally get the eureka! notification sound randomly in-game when nothing is happening, but it doesn't happen often enough to really bother me.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Jun 2017, 13:03

after so many install until parenthood still success
today im download fitness stuff and boom !!! stuck at loading, nice exprience Smile

EDIT : I FIXED IT, im forgot delete game folder before patching.. my generated.rar (key) still 1.30... winrar not replace it, so i replace it self with 22/06/2017 generated.rar and finish my problem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Jun 2017, 17:37

Hi all,

Glad to hear you've managed to 'fix' the in-game problems. Feel free to open a new topic if you have anymore issues.
Cheers!

Problem solved; Topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top