Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sims 4 slow and freezing up every few seconds now.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sims 4 slow and freezing up every few seconds now. Empty sims 4 slow and freezing up every few seconds now.

Post by Guest Fri 09 Jun 2017, 14:57

I've been playing the sims 4 for awhile now with no issues.. Even had all new packs and stuff installed and have been playing fine. Now when I try to play its super slow loading up any screen.. stays white for awhile and when I finally load up a game or anything it just freezes every few seconds when I try to play. Just trying to click any item for my sim to do anything freezes then comes back and then freezes again..

Back to top Go down

sims 4 slow and freezing up every few seconds now. Empty Re: sims 4 slow and freezing up every few seconds now.

Post by Guest Sat 10 Jun 2017, 15:45

Hi there!

Is your driver up-to-date? Try to lower the graphic settings and playing in windowed mode to see if it changes. Else, kill any background app in task manager that you're currently not using.

Back to top Go down

sims 4 slow and freezing up every few seconds now. Empty Re: sims 4 slow and freezing up every few seconds now.

Post by Guest Sat 10 Jun 2017, 16:46

And did you by any chance install new CC?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top