Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character values don't appear in Simology [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Character values don't appear in Simology [SOLVED] Empty Character values don't appear in Simology [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 11 Jun 2017, 13:56

Hello dear Simmers!

I'm a new member (ha, guess why) in here, but definitely not a beginner while playing sims  Oh my...  First of all, thank you for cracking Parenthood that quickly!! My game would work perfectly (firstly i had endless loading problem but with a fix it dissapeared, all interactions work) but sadly now i have this crazy problem in a game - in Simology they don't show character values at all. Its just like this:

Character values don't appear in Simology [SOLVED] Bpnft2nza1fh (pic isnt mine, but you got it)

I tried to play with my mods out, with mods in, but still its the same WhatDidUJustCallMe? Maybe somebody also accured with this problem? If so, and if you fixed it, please share your ways! 

PS. English is not my first language, so sorry for mistakes  Why.
PPS. yes, i am trying it on toddlers or children. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Character values don't appear in Simology [SOLVED] Empty Re: Character values don't appear in Simology [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 11 Jun 2017, 18:58

Hello there ! Very Happy

Double checking, does the main menu shows that Parenthood pack is installed? You can try re-installing the pack, followed by the patch here and see if the values comes up. Are any parenting interactions inside as well? Or are they missing like the character values?

Back to top Go down

Character values don't appear in Simology [SOLVED] Empty Re: Character values don't appear in Simology [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 12 Jun 2017, 00:48

it's me again. Thanks for a fast reply! Smile 

apparently I'm just a stupid person Very Happy Although i installed fixes and so on, it was a bit earlier version, so now, when i installed  1.30.105.1010, everything is working! Although i still have a speed-time-clock bug, at least i am finally able to play with character values and i finally see them in simology Smile Thank you for your help again, the topic can be buried! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Jun 2017, 17:00

Good job!

Glad to hear you've got it working now! Feel free to open a new topic if you have more problems!
Cheers!

Problem solved; Topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top