Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Installing Sims 3 from here on top of paid for games.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Installing Sims 3 from here on top of paid for games. Empty Installing Sims 3 from here on top of paid for games.

Post by Guest Wed 14 Jun 2017, 20:53

Hi there,
I already have Sims 3 base game, Ambitions, Late Night, Pets and Supernatural packs installed. I also have lots of mods and CC's installed on the game. I really want to have other expansion packs but am unsure how to install them without losing the saved games, mods and custom content I already have. Can someone please advise me on how I can go about downloading and installing more expansion packs from here without my saved things being affected?

Thank you Smile

Back to top Go down

Installing Sims 3 from here on top of paid for games. Empty Re: Installing Sims 3 from here on top of paid for games.

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 02 Jul 2017, 09:17

Hello,

It should be no problem at all to combine legit and pirated TS3 content, as long as your game is version 1.67, because the crack requires that version.

For good measure, it's always a good idea to backup your The Sims 3 folder in Documents/Electronic Arts, so that you can be sure your saves and content are safe.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)