Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1.29 Update - "Please insert The Sims 3 Disc". [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1.29 Update - "Please insert The Sims 3 Disc". [SOLVED] Empty 1.29 Update - "Please insert The Sims 3 Disc". [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 07 Jan 2012, 22:56

I thought the Ultimate Fix was supposed to fix this...?

Back to top Go down

1.29 Update - "Please insert The Sims 3 Disc". [SOLVED] Empty Re: 1.29 Update - "Please insert The Sims 3 Disc". [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Sat 07 Jan 2012, 23:13

Hello,

Did you download the latest version of the Fix? (Read: re-downloaded)
If you're really sure you're using the latest version of the Fix, please be sure that you're copying the crack (all described in the included "# Installation Guide.pdf") to the base game's installation folder and not the expansion's installation folder.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

1.29 Update - "Please insert The Sims 3 Disc". [SOLVED] Empty Re: 1.29 Update - "Please insert The Sims 3 Disc". [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 09 Jan 2012, 04:35

I got the Ultimate Fix when I got Pets.

Anyways, re-applying just the Pets crack (from Ultimate Fix) worked. I forgot about the multi-fix (Pets, Gen, and - what was it - WA?). Anyways, it's working now. Smile

Admin edit: Great news! Have fun playing and don't hesitate to let us know if you ever have any more issues! Wink

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top