Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Default Torrent Location

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Default Torrent Location Empty Sims 4 Default Torrent Location

Post by Guest Fri 16 Jun 2017, 01:25

When I downloaded the torrents for the Sims 4, they all automatically downloaded to my desktop. I didn't realize this wouldn't work until downloading all of them, so I wanted to know if there's a way I can move them to the proper folder without messing anything up. I'm not sure why they didn't go to the default EA folder, but I suspect it's because I already had the Origin version downloaded on my computer. I used to have a shared account to play the Sims, but I was kicked off of it so I can't access the game anymore without the login. I wasn't able to find a crack (PLEASE let me know if you know of a crack that allows this) to access the game I already had downloaded so I tried getting this. I downloaded them all in order and followed the directions, except for the fact that all of the downloads are in the wrong location. Can I move the torrents to the correct place and if so, how?

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Default Torrent Location Empty Re: Sims 4 Default Torrent Location

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jun 2017, 17:55

Hi,

If you mean changing the default download location, then yes you can do so. For BitTorrent, there will be a dialogue box everytime you download a torrent, and you can choose the download location at the left-side.

If you meant directly downloading to the Sims 4 folder instead, I would not recommend doing so. Instead, download them to Downloads or D drive, extract them there, and then copy + paste NOT move the files (except for the base game)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jun 2017, 18:01

When installing the games, keep this order, 1 to 7. Do not skip a DLC.
Of course what you already have installed you don't have to download/install again.

Switch off your anti-virus when you extract and install the downloads.
Add your install folder to the exceptions of your anti-virus.

1. The base game.

1. Download the torrent for the Base Game (The Sims 4) from this page
  2. When torrent-download is completed extract with Winrar
  3. Click on The Sims 4 setup.exe to start the installation
  4. Whatever you try to change, installation will always go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4
  5. When installation is completed, MOVE (not copy) the folder The Sims 4 out of the folder Electronic Arts to any suitable location on your computer. This can even be on an external drive. If you don't move it out of Electronic Arts you will get the Origin-error.
  6. Make a new shortcut on your desktop from that new location\The Sims 4\Game\Bin\TS4.exe

2. Get to Work

1. Download the torrent for  Get to Work from this page
  3. Copy (not move) all folders to your install folder The Sims 4 you've created in step 5 of the base game.

3. Get Together

1. Download the torrent for  Get Together from this page
  3. Copy (not move) all folders to your install folder The Sims 4 you've created in step 5 of the base game.
  4. When you have a 64-bits Windows computer you now can make a shortcut from TS4_x64.exe (see item 6 of base game)

4. City Living

1. Download the torrent for  City Living from this page

5. version 1.29.69.1020 (Toddlers, Vampires, Bowling)

1. Download the UPDATE .
  4. Add the LANGUAGE FILES to your install folder
  5. Delete the Game folder from your install folder
  6. Add the NEW GAME FOLDER to your install folder

6. Parenthood

1. Download the torrent for  Parenthood from this page

7. Update 1.30.105.1010

Download the update from here
Extract the download with Winrar
Copy (not move) all folders to your install folder The Sims 4 you've created in step 5 of the base game.

When you do all this in the correct order, the game must work perfectly.
No blank spaces where language is missing, no problems moving Sims around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top