Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER CAS TAKES FOREVER TO LOAD IN HOUSEHOLD

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AFTER CAS TAKES FOREVER TO LOAD IN HOUSEHOLD Empty AFTER CAS TAKES FOREVER TO LOAD IN HOUSEHOLD

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jun 2017, 15:35

Help? Is it cause I have a lot of CC? This is the only problem I am encountering after getting Vampires + Parenthood.
I've tried creating another Sim with zero CC to test her and load her in but the loading screen stays there forever! I have to close the Sims. Luckily I have saved my game before I tried to load into household.

Back to top Go down

AFTER CAS TAKES FOREVER TO LOAD IN HOUSEHOLD Empty Re: AFTER CAS TAKES FOREVER TO LOAD IN HOUSEHOLD

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jun 2017, 16:47

Hi,

Do you have infinite loading bug perhaps? If yes, take a look at this fix here.

Back to top Go down

AFTER CAS TAKES FOREVER TO LOAD IN HOUSEHOLD Empty Re: AFTER CAS TAKES FOREVER TO LOAD IN HOUSEHOLD

Post by Guest Tue 20 Jun 2017, 16:57

When you still have the download for Parenthood on your computer, delete the folder Game from your install folder and copy the folder Game from Parenthood to your install folder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jun 2017, 15:28

IDK what's wrong guys Sad I can't get it past.
I downloaded the 1010 and replaced them all but it still loads forever Sad(

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 Jun 2017, 15:42

maomi123 wrote:IDK what's wrong guys Sad I can't get it past.
I downloaded the 1010 and replaced them all but it still loads forever Sad(
Step 5 of base game:
When installation is completed, MOVE (not copy) the folder The Sims 4 out of the folder Electronic Arts to any suitable location on your computer. This can even be on an external drive. If you don't move it out of Electronic Arts you will get the Origin-error.

5. version 1.29.69.1020 (Toddlers, Vampires, Bowling)

1. Download the UPDATE .
  2. When torrent-download is completed extract with Winrar
  3. Copy (not move) all folders to your install folder The Sims 4 you've created in step 5 of the base game.
  4. Add the LANGUAGE FILES to your install folder
  5. Delete the Game folder from your install folder
  6. Add the NEW GAME FOLDER to your install folder

6. Parenthood

1. Download the torrent for  Parenthood from this page
  2. When torrent-download is completed extract with Winrar
  3. Copy (not move) all folders to your install folder The Sims 4 you've created in step 5 of the base game.

7. Update 1.30.105.1010

1. Download the update from here
  2. Extract the download with Winrar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top