Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampires and Parenthood Not Owned [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vampires and Parenthood Not Owned [SOLVED] Empty Vampires and Parenthood Not Owned [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 23 Jun 2017, 08:59

I just updated to Parenthood today and when I opened my game I hovered over Vampires on the main menu and it said 'Not Owned' and Parenthood said 'Download to Use'. Please help me. 
Sorry if you already answered this question. I looked but didn't see it posted.

Back to top Go down

Vampires and Parenthood Not Owned [SOLVED] Empty Re: Vampires and Parenthood Not Owned [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 24 Jun 2017, 14:22

I have this too with Fitness Stuff and Parenthood. I followed the instructions on how to install the sims 4 properly twice but still no success WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Vampires and Parenthood Not Owned [SOLVED] Empty Re: Vampires and Parenthood Not Owned [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 24 Jun 2017, 14:30

did you do the instructions to rename the Game folder to Game_ and /then/ install parenthood?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Jun 2017, 17:41

I have the same with Get to Work. I'm trying to reinstall everything, and check again

EDIT = followed every instruction, get to work still appears as "not owned". I don't get it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Jun 2017, 19:05

Hi all,

If you're missing DLCs/packs, re-install them (copy + paste) again and run as administrator. Else, try moving the Sims 4 folder to Program Files/Desktop and run the game from there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Jun 2017, 10:59

Ageha wrote:Hi all,

If you're missing DLCs/packs, re-install them (copy + paste) again and run as administrator. Else, try moving the Sims 4 folder to Program Files/Desktop and run the game from there.

Hi Ageha, thank you for your advices. I'll try them tonight and let you all know.
Just a quick question, can we just re-install the DLCs/packs by copying them, or do we have the re-install the base game before as well ?

Thank you again  Carlos is tha man!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Jun 2017, 11:21

You don't have to re-install the base game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Jun 2017, 19:49

Tarac wrote:You don't have to re-install the base game.

Thank you Tarac, unfortunately, still doesn't work for me  Why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jun 2017, 15:13

Hi @Naome ,

From the previous thread, it seems you have excluded all the folders and files correctly. You can double-check to see if EP01 , FP01 and GP01 folders are inside your Sims 4 game path.

Also, as stated above, have you tried moving the Sims 4 folder to Program Files/Desktop?

If it still fails, unfortunately, re-install the game pack by pack. Since yours is Get to Work is should be quick, and see IF the DLCs is owned now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Jul 2017, 08:42

PLGreendale wrote:I have this too with Fitness Stuff and Parenthood. I followed the instructions on how to install the sims 4 properly twice but still no success WhatDidUJustCallMe?
Yeah this worked. I completely forgot I made this post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Jul 2017, 13:53

Hi @RandomHuman18

Are your DLCs showing up properly now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Jul 2017, 00:32

Ageha wrote:Hi @RandomHuman18

Are your DLCs showing up properly now?
Yes! They are. Sorry for not confirming that earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Jul 2017, 14:23

No problem!
Feel free to open a new topic if you have anymore problems later on~
Cheers! Smile

Problem solved; Topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top