Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Freezing on start menu PC

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Freezing on start menu PC Empty Sims 4 Freezing on start menu PC

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jun 2017, 18:02

Ive tried installing multiple times, some with using the patches/fixes, some without, ive always cleared everything to do with sims 4 off my computer before doing a fresh reinstall, but it ALWAYS crashes at the same point, the first 2 expansion packs get installed and work, but when i install City Living or any one after that, it crashes, it always crashes at the point after the game loads and starts giving you pop ups of stuff you've unlocked threw the expansion, then as it gets to the very last one, it crashes, almost like it crashes just as it gets to the menu, im completely puzzled as to how to fix this.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Freezing on start menu PC Empty Re: Sims 4 Freezing on start menu PC

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jun 2017, 18:48

When you start a new installation of the DLC's, you say that you always cleared your computer from previous installations.
Does that also include the Sims 4 folder in Username\Documents\Electronic Arts ?
If not, bear in mind that when there are faulty details in that folder, they will still exist in a new installation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jun 2017, 18:51

Yeah, i literally get rid of everything, including that folder because i knew that some stuff in their could technically mess it up, im going to try again using the step by step you gave me in the other post, but it always freezes at that exact moment after all the pop ups have gone, just as the main menu is about to animate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Aug 2017, 06:52

hello everyone,

firstt, sorry for my bad english, i hope u all can understand what i mean, i'm not a native speak.

FYI, i'm using
macOS Sierra
version 10.12.6
Macbook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015)
Processor 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory 8 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
Graphics Intel Iris Graphics 6100 1536 MB

and i already install WINESKIN WRAPPER & download all The Sims 4 file include Ultimate fix, and i already follow all instruction from G4TW, but i still have an error and i can't play The Sims 4.

i have windows parallel, but i don't want play in there, i'm so hopefully to play The Sims 4 on my mac not using window parallel.

so my problems is (take a look at picture i sent) everytime i launch The Sims 4 using my wrapper this always pop up

please help, i'm so desprated to play The Sims 4 on my mac

thanks

Sims 4 Freezing on start menu PC Img20115

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top