Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DONE EVERYTHING BUT ORIGIN START UP FAIL? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DONE EVERYTHING BUT ORIGIN START UP FAIL? [SOLVED] Empty DONE EVERYTHING BUT ORIGIN START UP FAIL? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jun 2017, 13:29

DONE EVERYTHING BUT ORIGIN START UP FAIL? [SOLVED] Screen10
Help........ I've deleted everything and redownloaded everything and followed all steps correctly. Tried running as admin, didn't work?

Back to top Go down

DONE EVERYTHING BUT ORIGIN START UP FAIL? [SOLVED] Empty Re: DONE EVERYTHING BUT ORIGIN START UP FAIL? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 30 Jun 2017, 15:49

Hi fellow mate!

Have you excluded the folders in your anti-virus/windows defender? Or turn them completely off before downloading/installing. 

Remember to also move out your Sims 4 from the EA folder and put them under Program Files(x86) or Program Files. You can download the .dll files here and copy + paste them to your installation folder and run the game. 

PS: If you have Origin, turn it off (log out) or uninstall it completely.

Back to top Go down

DONE EVERYTHING BUT ORIGIN START UP FAIL? [SOLVED] Empty Re: DONE EVERYTHING BUT ORIGIN START UP FAIL? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 01 Jul 2017, 12:19

Hi thanks for replying,  
i have my Windows Defender OFF.
i do not have Origin in my computer at all.
i tried moving it to Program Files/86, but it comes up w a new error!

DONE EVERYTHING BUT ORIGIN START UP FAIL? [SOLVED] Screen12

I have now move it back to the original place and shall try the suggested: downloading the .dl files. Will update :-)

//EDIT

Hello, I am a bit confused atm.
do i just download this : https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix
and put it in C:\Program files (x86)\The Sims 4\Game\Bin ?
but when i go to that torrent link : https://mega.nz/#!HAR1zaDK!cgm1ssn8WKNS93-lrgXDkYyDDVTiaDHXhnpYWj25G5
it asks me for a decryption key?? says link is invalid??

DONE EVERYTHING BUT ORIGIN START UP FAIL? [SOLVED] Screen13

EDIT: Nvm, I tried the magnet link and it works, but just to let you know the torrent link is probs broken~
EDIT 2: I don't think I was supposed to download that... because that's only for people who wants the base game. I have all the packs installed.

I'm so lost on what to do.

//EDIT

Please help. I really want to play the game Sad  (It worked perfectly fine before Vampires onwards). D:

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 02 Jul 2017, 11:19

Try using the files here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t23706-latest-available-no-origin-files-for-the-sims-4-version-1-31-37-1020

Copy and paste them into C:\Program files (x86)\The Sims 4\Game\Bin. When prompted, replace the existing files.

Don't use the Update-Only Ultimate Fix; it's not going to help you in this instance.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Jul 2017, 10:43

OH. MY. GOD.
IT WORKED!! THANK YOU I'M SO HAPPY THANK YOU SO MUCH D": <3
Time to download custom content because my previous folder got deleted lmao!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Jul 2017, 16:42

Hi @maomi123,

Sorry for the late reply but I'm glad you managed to fix your game. You can backup your sims 4 folder in documents just in case you accidentally deleted them or decided to do a fresh install. With that, your mods/CCs and saves as well can be restored quickly.

Feel free to open a new topic if you have anymore problems/bugs.
Cheers! Very Happy

Problem solved; Topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top