Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cracked TS4.exe does not start with Origin in BG (SOLVED)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cracked TS4.exe does not start with Origin in BG (SOLVED) Empty Cracked TS4.exe does not start with Origin in BG (SOLVED)

Post by Guest Mon 04 Jan 2016, 09:27

I have a weird problem- my cracked game (legit base game, ultimate fix for all DLC) works perfectly fine without Origin running in the background, as it should. But, ever since I updated my ultimate fix the game simply will not start if Origins has been run. The TS4.exe shows up task manager for a second but it's immediately killed.

I should be happy my game works at all, but I can't access the gallery if Origins is messing with my game. I've tried running as Admin, reinstalling the fix, restarting, moving the folder back to /Origin Games/. The game location[s] are on my Firewall and anti-virus exclusions too. I had to move the game to /Program Files/The Sims 4/ to make the x64-bit EXE work, but I don't think that's related.

Any ideas? This is pretty baffling.

Last edited by pinnocha on Tue 12 Jan 2016, 09:05; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Cracked TS4.exe does not start with Origin in BG (SOLVED) Empty Re: Cracked TS4.exe does not start with Origin in BG (SOLVED)

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 05 Jan 2016, 22:28

pinnocha wrote:I have a weird problem- my cracked game (legit base game, ultimate fix for all DLC) works perfectly fine without Origin running in the background, as it should. But, ever since I updated my ultimate fix the game simply will not start if Origins has been run. The TS4.exe shows up task manager for a second but it's immediately killed.

I should be happy my game works at all, but I can't access the gallery if Origins is messing with my game. I've tried running as Admin, reinstalling the fix, restarting, moving the folder back to /Origin Games/. The game location[s] are on my Firewall and anti-virus exclusions too. I had to move the game to /Program Files/The Sims 4/ to make the x64-bit EXE work, but I don't think that's related.

Any ideas? This is pretty baffling.

Hello,

I also have a legit base game (plus pirated content). But I haven't actually tried connecting to the gallery as of recently. Is it possible that the game doesn't work anymore either, even if you have a legit Sims 4 on your Origin account ? I would need to test that myself later on (I don't have access to my desktop, currently).

Why.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Cracked TS4.exe does not start with Origin in BG (SOLVED) Empty Re: Cracked TS4.exe does not start with Origin in BG (SOLVED)

Post by Guest Thu 07 Jan 2016, 04:47

It's possible, since the game shows up as not installed on my Origins account. I'll try to re-download the base game on Origins and run both installs simultaneously.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 07 Jan 2016, 04:51

pinnocha wrote:It's possible, since the game shows up as not installed on my Origins account. I'll try to re-download the base game on Origins and run both installs simultaneously.

Hello again,

Just tested it again: I logged into my Origin account, and then fired up the pirated Sims 4 game (the Origin base-game of Sims 4 is technically "uninstalled"). It would not start anymore. Once I completely logged out of Origin and closed all Origin-windows, the pirated Sims 4 started up again.

So I guess if you want to access the gallery from now on, you'll need to do it from within a legit Sims 4 game on Origin. Well, this tells you that EA is also following this forum (and the torrent networks + similar online platforms). It was still possible with the previous patch in Sims 4 though.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top