Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game do not load after creat a sims

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game do not load after creat a sims Empty Game do not load after creat a sims

Post by Guest Mon 03 Jul 2017, 20:48

after installing vampire pack all game problems are occurring day by day.when i create a sims and place them in a house or empty slot game do not run.sims are placed in houses but screen remain in worlds.all the worlds are displayed but game do not load to the houses.also i cant access previous saved games.they dnt load to houses.just worlds are shoen.but game do not load to houses.so i cant play game.yes i can create more sims and allote them to houses.but play do not work and i cant go to the houses and load games.only my 6 world are shown.how to solve this.i followed all necessary steps installing sims 4 game according to your website instruction

Back to top Go down

Game do not load after creat a sims Empty Re: Game do not load after creat a sims

Post by Guest Tue 04 Jul 2017, 17:30

Hi again,

I'd suggest you to update to Parenthood + Fitness since most problems were fixed with the latest update. Download Parenthood and Fitness update and follow the steps below.

• Rename your Game folder in C:\Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4 to Game_
  • Unzip Parenthood and COPY + PASTE the files over to the path above.
  • Unzip Fitness and do the same as the second one.
  • Test the game with a clean Sims 4 folder in Documents. -> No mods, no saves, no trays.

**Remember to either 1) Turn off anti-virus/windows defender 2)Exclude the folders in both programs.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top