Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Crashing [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Crashing [SOLVED] Empty Sims 4 Crashing [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 06 Jul 2017, 16:15

Sims 4 keeps on crashing specially when travelling or during manage worlds Sad I tried removing all mods, cc . I started a new game and still the same outcome.
this is my lastcrash.txt (idk how to read it) thank you so much. http://www27.zippyshare.com/v/e21u1tyh/file.html

Last edited by Ageha on Mon 10 Jul 2017, 13:58; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot the file)

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Crashing [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 4 Crashing [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 06 Jul 2017, 16:30

Hi there,

Instead of the lastCrash, do you have any with numbers behind them? Like lastCrash_#### or lastException_#### ?

Also, have you updated to the latest version as well which is 1.31? Remember to check if your drivers are up-to-date and try running the game in windowed mode or lowering the graphics setting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Jul 2017, 18:22

http://www38.zippyshare.com/v/geeGzz5u/file.html lastcrash , 
http://www36.zippyshare.com/v/GVYCIqUy/file.html last exception
my drivers are up to date, and also the game
thank you so much

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Jul 2017, 19:03

1. I saw that you're using the Intel HD Graphics chipset. From what I've read on the sims forums. It seems that the game will most likely runs fine on the lowest setting. Or perhaps medium, depending on your memory. Users have reported that their games are likely to crash when not using a video card.

2.  I keep seeing toddler-related error. Is it CAS? Or perhaps just the installation file? I'm not sure. If you have up till Fitness, I'd suggest re-installing Vampire (Toddler) -> Parenthood and Fitness.

3. Was the game working before with just the base game or earlier DLCs?

4. Try instead to move out the entire Sims 4 folder in the Documents -> Leaving you with a fresh folder when starting the game.
  5. Have you tried running in compatibility mode and see if there are any crashes?
  6. Take a look at this thread here , with possible solutions for crashing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Jul 2017, 17:15

I did the #4 and so far I'm not experiencing any crash. Thanks so much for the help!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Jul 2017, 13:58

flowelchs wrote:I did the #4 and so far I'm not experiencing any crash. Thanks so much for the help!
That's good to hear! It might be a corrupted save (if you happen to save when the crash near-happens). Feel free to open a new thread if you have anymore problems/bugs.

Cheers!

Problem solved; Topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top