Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Career do not work after vampire installation and console problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Career do not work after vampire installation and console problem Empty Career do not work after vampire installation and console problem

Post by Guest Thu 06 Jul 2017, 23:46

after solving all problems crash,infinite loading screen,save,not loading i am now facing new problem. when i pick a carrer do not work.jobs work but 3 careers do not work.suppose when i choose doctor career slot looks empty.do not show when to go to work.sometimes send me to work station like hospital,but whole hospital looks empty and no patients.in polish station no co workers,and when i choose assignment assinment do not load .sims can not go to the crime location.do not show hours of work.but jobs work well.only career causing problem.careers work well till city living.all problems are causing after installing vampire.please give solution.i do not want to install parenthood and fitness.because parenthood and fitness cause more problems.
also when i press Clt+shift+C to type cheat or others do not work.no white box shows so that i can type anything

Back to top Go down

Career do not work after vampire installation and console problem Empty Re: Career do not work after vampire installation and console problem

Post by Guest Fri 07 Jul 2017, 14:52

Hi, 

DO keep to one thread for all your problems in the future. It's easier for us to check if the previous problem was solved or fix before asking anything. You have 2 open threads to which I've replied, with no definite closure yet.

Nonetheless, at this point it is recommended to update to Fitness since most problems were solved after updating to 1.31. If not, and seeing from previous threads, your problems started after Vampire, so you can instead go back to City Living.

You can also try to re-install Get to Work (this is like the first DLCs so basically you need to re-install everything if you prefer) followed by the other DLCs again.

Back to top Go down

Career do not work after vampire installation and console problem Empty Re: Career do not work after vampire installation and console problem

Post by Guest Fri 07 Jul 2017, 22:43

thank you .same thread mean,i have to post all my problem posts in one post?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Jul 2017, 23:21

and i downloaded sims 4 TS4_game 1-31-37-1020.fix.50mb.but i cant understand how to make this

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Jul 2017, 09:08

Please do not apply the fix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is mentioned in the introduction.
These are only for those that want to play a patched base game only.
Do not add to a game with DLC, or you will lose your DLC.

You need the Patch from here.  https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t30742-the-sims-4-fitness-stuff-out-now#

Unzip it, and copy paste to Program files/ The sims 4/

I hope you have everything else installed as this will only work if your game is fully up to date.
Installed in this order
Base Game
Get to work
Get together
City living
Toddlers and Vampires
Parenthood
Fitness stuff.

Last edited by Loonieloose on Sat 08 Jul 2017, 09:17; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add text)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Jul 2017, 13:31

ok i need some links.i have DLC packs till vampire,toddlers and bowling.now to solve all problems as per your instruction what i need to do is download til fitness?so please give me the proper download links of parenthood and fitness.and if there is any other modified vampire,todler pack link that will solve my problems please send me the links.i will redownload.and also if any fix or update is nedded please give me proper links.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 08 Jul 2017, 13:34

Look at THIS PAGE
Pay special attention to the new game folder and deleting the old one at section 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 09 Jul 2017, 14:13

Hi Tarac, this is the message I get by clicking on the above supplied link.I know its probably false positive, but might scare some people. What can we do???
This message  is recent.

Reported Unwanted Software Page!

This web page at forumpages.weebly.com has been reported to contain unwanted software and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Unwanted software pages try to install software that can be deceptive and affect your system in unexpected ways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 09 Jul 2017, 18:16

Loonieloose wrote:Hi Tarac, this is the message I get by clicking on the above supplied link.I know its probably false positive, but might scare some people. What can we do???
This message  is recent.

Reported Unwanted Software Page!

This web page at forumpages.weebly.com has been reported to contain unwanted software and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Unwanted software pages try to install software that can be deceptive and affect your system in unexpected ways.
Some idiot, probably thesame onewho reported my sites to Electronic Arts, now reported my sites  as unsafe.

I've asked my webhost to check the site and nothing was found.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top