Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BLUE ASPIRATIONS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BLUE ASPIRATIONS Empty BLUE ASPIRATIONS

Post by Guest Fri 11 Aug 2017, 15:36

Helloooooooooo

When I downloaded Fitness stuff and I went in to make a sim. The dream aspirations were just a blue square and nothing happened which in result didn't let me finish my sim. And sometimes the aspirations don't even show up... I tried removing all CC but it still was the same... Help! Cookie from Carlos

Back to top Go down

BLUE ASPIRATIONS Empty Re: BLUE ASPIRATIONS

Post by Guest Fri 11 Aug 2017, 15:37

BLUE ASPIRATIONS Screen10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Aug 2017, 16:46

Actually, I have had once the same Issue.And what I did is that I just had to remove my mods folder and everything went fine.

After I have Moved my mods folder to the desktop. I did delete localtumbcache.package then started the game  to see if that will help to fix the issue. And it did! so then I just did put all my mods back into the newly generated mods folder one by one or in batches and tested after each one to see which is the cause of the problem.

My issue was Broken/updated Mod!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Aug 2017, 19:03

I tried deleting my whole Sims 4 folder in Documents and I still get the same problem!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Aug 2017, 19:26

Try this one then:
1.Repair your game! (Origin -> My Games -> right-click The Sims 4 -> Repair Game)
2.MOVE (move not copy!) Saves, Tray, Mods, Screenshots, and Custom Music folders and the Options.ini file to your desktop. Delete the Scratch subfolder from inside Saves.
3.Delete the rest of the The Sims 4 folder from your Documents (Electronic Arts folder.)
4.Start the game, and exit the game.Dont worry, a fresh Sims 4 folder will be recreated (Documents -> Electronic Arts -> The Sims 4 folder.
5.Copy all the folders and the file back then start your game again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Aug 2017, 14:46

iQMM wrote:Try this one then:
1.Repair your game! (Origin -> My Games -> right-click The Sims 4 -> Repair Game)
2.MOVE (move not copy!) Saves, Tray, Mods, Screenshots, and Custom Music folders and the Options.ini file to your desktop. Delete the Scratch subfolder from inside Saves.
3.Delete the rest of the The Sims 4 folder from your Documents (Electronic Arts folder.)
4.Start the game, and exit the game.Dont worry, a fresh Sims 4 folder will be recreated (Documents -> Electronic Arts -> The Sims 4 folder.
5.Copy all the folders and the file back then start your game again.
In case the user had installed the game with G4TW version instead, unfortunately, he/she can't repair the game via Origin. Instead, try to re-install Fitness again and run the game as administrator. Also, if you happen to have the Game_ folder (the one you rename before installing Parenthood), delete that and then run the game.
If that does not fix the bug, then 'repairing' your game is basically re-installing the Sims 4 again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top