Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blue boxes where aspirations should be

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blue boxes where aspirations should be Empty Blue boxes where aspirations should be

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 16:07

Having a few issues that really doesn't effect gameplay but my aspiration goals are blank and I have these blue boxes where aspirations should be on the lots. Anyone else having this issue and if so have you found a work around or solution?

Back to top Go down

Blue boxes where aspirations should be Empty Re: Blue boxes where aspirations should be

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 20:39

JasonRhodus wrote:Having a few issues that really doesn't effect gameplay but my aspiration goals are blank and I have these blue boxes where aspirations should be on the lots. Anyone else having this issue and if so have you found a work around or solution?

Okay, after removing all my CC and reinstalling it all one at a time, I found the conflicting mod. For those who may run into similar problem make sure if you're running the "UI_Cheats_ Extension" That you have the updated version. That was causing so many problems.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top