Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"update of the sims 3 failed, setup is unable to continue"'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"update of the sims 3 failed, setup is unable to continue"' Empty "update of the sims 3 failed, setup is unable to continue"'

Post by Guest Sun 04 Jul 2010, 07:21

Hi,
i just torrented the sims 'ambitions' game, the thing is i bought the
sims 3 and adventures game and installed it previously, and when i try
to install the ambitions game the 'update' thing pops up, and i click
yes, but then it says "update of the sims 3 failed, setup is unable to
continue" -- what do i do??

also, from the 'ambitions' crack folder, i've copy&pasted the 'crack 1 files' into the original 'the sims 3' folder,
do i now have to uninstall the sims 3? cause the original file has been replaced by your ambitions crack fieles

Back to top Go down

"update of the sims 3 failed, setup is unable to continue"' Empty Re: "update of the sims 3 failed, setup is unable to continue"'

Post by Guest Tue 06 Jul 2010, 12:04

Actually Never mind!
I just downloaded the EADM to 'My documents' instead of the default place. And it works!

But i have one problem, with H.E.L.S, it installs fine! But when i try to copy the crack and replace it, the only one that replaces is the '.exe' file, not the 'TSL Host'. And then when i try to open the launcher, it doesn't work! What do i do?

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

"update of the sims 3 failed, setup is unable to continue"' Empty Re: "update of the sims 3 failed, setup is unable to continue"'

Post by Guest Tue 06 Jul 2010, 12:13

OMG! nevermind again! Very Happy

Found your problem solver on your other site, just downloaded Ambitions expansion pack! Launcher works fine! Going to start playing now, we'll see what happens Smile

Thanks again!

Admin edit: Problem solved by the topic starter himself, topic closed.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top