Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I update ver 1.31 then lost all DLC??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I update ver 1.31 then lost all DLC?? Empty I update ver 1.31 then lost all DLC??

Post by Guest Fri 25 Aug 2017, 14:15

So, I tried updating my game to the lates version (ver 1.31), open up the game, boom all DLC gone. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Is there a way to fix it. I had to install all the DLCs (in the correct order) to get eveything running back to normal. 

BTW, thanks for sharing all the DLCs and games here Smile Really appreciate the convenience

Back to top Go down

I update ver 1.31 then lost all DLC?? Empty Re: I update ver 1.31 then lost all DLC??

Post by Guest Fri 25 Aug 2017, 14:45

wylliebee wrote:So, I tried updating my game to the lates version (ver 1.31), open up the game, boom all DLC gone. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Is there a way to fix it. I had to install all the DLCs (in the correct order) to get eveything running back to normal. 

BTW, thanks for sharing all the DLCs and games here Smile Really appreciate the convenience
When you've read the instructions, you could have seen that this particular update is for the base game only and that all your DLC's would be removed.
Don't use this update when you want to play with expansions.

Now you must copy/paste again
Get to Work
Get Together
City Limits
Toddlers/Vampires
Remove folder Game from your installfolder The Sims 4
copy/paste Parenthood and Vampires

Back to top Go down

I update ver 1.31 then lost all DLC?? Empty Re: I update ver 1.31 then lost all DLC??

Post by Guest Fri 25 Aug 2017, 14:59

Oh dear lord, guess I didn't read through it properly. Anyways, thanks and hopefully this will be a lesson to other clumsy simmers such as myself  Oh my... Oh my... Oh my...

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 27 Aug 2017, 17:09

wylliebee wrote:Oh dear lord, guess I didn't read through it properly. Anyways, thanks and hopefully this will be a lesson to other clumsy simmers such as myself  Oh my... Oh my... Oh my...

Always follow the guide here. Smile
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly

it gets updated every time there is a new DLC. You will see that the "(Update-Only) Ultimate Fix" is NOT mentioned - and for a reason.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top