Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims Medieval problem. [CLOSED]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims Medieval problem. [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty The Sims Medieval problem. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Sun 15 Jan 2012, 04:37

First topic message reminder :

The Sims Medieval problem. [CLOSED] - Page 2 1577371209
Whenever I try to open the game with the launcher it goes to the black screen and then says "the sims medieval stopped working." I have installed the fix but I still don't know what is going wrong. The Sims Medieval problem. [CLOSED] - Page 2 2830496658 The Sims Medieval problem. [CLOSED] - Page 2 1490881299

Back to top Go down

The Sims Medieval problem. [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims Medieval problem. [CLOSED]

Post by Admin Tue 17 Jan 2012, 18:25

softlyfall wrote:Okay so I had already tried all of those, but when I did try the second option it came with this error message.
The Sims Medieval problem. [CLOSED] - Page 2 Help10
Hello,

Watch the instructions video that is located under that part of the possible solutions. You must add ALL of the game's .exe files. On some of the .exe files you'll get that error, not all. If you get that error, just press OK. But it shouldn't pop-up on all the .exe files.

Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Back to top Go down

The Sims Medieval problem. [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims Medieval problem. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Wed 18 Jan 2012, 07:21

It popped up on all of the .exe files...

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 18 Jan 2012, 10:55

Hello,

That's odd. Please contact me via the Forum's chatbox when you see me online, I'll see what I can do for you via TeamViewer.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top