Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 ; No objects in build mode!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 ; No objects in build mode! Empty Sims 4 ; No objects in build mode!

Post by Guest Mon 28 Aug 2017, 00:13

So, I managed to fix the parenthood infinite loading screen issue I had by putting a new game folder...

Now that I'm actually in play mode, I go to furnish my family's house and, welp, there's no furniture! I don't know if that's from the fix or it was already an issue with Parenthood. I'm very frustrated. Any and all help appreciated!

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 ; No objects in build mode! Empty Re: Sims 4 ; No objects in build mode!

Post by Guest Mon 28 Aug 2017, 10:42

ashleylamb wrote:So, I managed to fix the parenthood infinite loading screen issue I had by putting a new game folder...

Now that I'm actually in play mode, I go to furnish my family's house and, welp, there's no furniture! I don't know if that's from the fix or it was already an issue with Parenthood. I'm very frustrated. Any and all help appreciated!
Hi there,

Have you tried updating to Fitness instead and see if the furniture are there? There's also the latest update, toddler stuff pack. Though you need to install Fitness -> Toddler stuff,

Do keep us updated!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Aug 2017, 06:05

[edit] nevermind. Updated to Toddler Stuff and that's fixed. but umm, now it's in spanish. How do I fix that? xD

Updated to Fitness stuff. am now getting this message upon trying to start the game. TT__TT

Sims 4 ; No objects in build mode! Ugh10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Aug 2017, 12:00

Hi @ashleylamb ,

For the error above (picture), you can delete the GameVersion.txt found in Documents\EA\The Sims 4. 

To change the language, go to Game\Bin and open up RldOrigin.ini and change the language to en_US. Then start the game as administrator. If it does not work, try downloading the error code 3 fix here and run the game. You can delete the Los Sims 4 found in Documents\EA as well. (Provided you did not play the game in spanish of course)
Do keep us updated! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top