Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toddler Stuff update/ infinite loading screen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Toddler Stuff update/ infinite loading screen Empty Toddler Stuff update/ infinite loading screen

Post by Guest Mon 28 Aug 2017, 00:33

So after much trial and error, I've finally gotten correctly installed Toddler Stuff. After creating a household, I go to move into a house when I get the infamous infinite loading screen. Anyone else experiencing this or have a solution?

Back to top Go down

Toddler Stuff update/ infinite loading screen Empty Re: Toddler Stuff update/ infinite loading screen

Post by Guest Mon 28 Aug 2017, 00:57

I don't have a solution but I have a similar problem, I can't get past the loading screen in the start up of the game after it says "The Sims 4" and then it never stops loading. Did I do something wrong?

Back to top Go down

Toddler Stuff update/ infinite loading screen Empty Create Family Game Stays On Loading Screen

Post by Guest Mon 28 Aug 2017, 03:16

If someone could help with this problem I would appreciate it very much love this game.

Back to top Go down

Toddler Stuff update/ infinite loading screen Empty Re: Toddler Stuff update/ infinite loading screen

Post by Guest Mon 28 Aug 2017, 05:46

Same problem here. I tried re installing the game several times and disconnected my internet connection but nothing worked (T.T) Help, please....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Aug 2017, 17:07

I'm not sure if we're allowed to post links here or not, so I won't, but if you go to G4TW's facebook page, they made a new post regarding different issues and/or questions. The 3rd question addresses the loading screen issue. Their solution worked for me! Hopefully it will for you too!

Edit: I also want to say that I had an issue where the first "The Sims 4" screen never went away, but that was because of one particular piece of outdated CC. After I removed that I was able to go into my saved households, but after choosing one to play it never stopped trying to load it up. That's the part that the facebook page solution solved for me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Aug 2017, 12:15

Hello everyone!

Infinite loading can be caused by outdated CCs or conflicts in mods as the user had mentioned. Try starting the game with a fresh Sims 4 folder in Documents and see if you're able to load past the The sims 4 screen.

For infinite loading of houses, which appeared starting from the Vampire update, you need to delete your current game folder BEFORE updating to Parenthood -> Fitness -> Toddler's stuff. If you have missed this step, delete your current game folder, then re-apply Parenthood followed by the rest above.

Do keep us updated!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Aug 2017, 15:00

Toddler Stuff already installed but giving problems?
Delete the folder Game from your install folder in Program Files.
Download This folder Game
extract with winrar and place it in your install folder where the old folder Game was

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Sep 2017, 23:11

Tarac wrote:Toddler Stuff already installed but giving problems?
Delete the folder Game from your install folder in Program Files.
Download This folder Game
extract with winrar and place it in your install folder where the old folder Game was
Thank you so much, this worked for me, not sure about the original poster. My game ran fine since I downloaded it a few days ago and when I went to get on today, Bammm, infinite loading screen when I would try and place a household.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top