Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new Update-Only fix : infinite loading screen ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The new Update-Only fix : infinite loading screen ?  Empty The new Update-Only fix : infinite loading screen ?

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jun 2017, 05:31

So I've basically deleted my previous sims 4 and all of its expansions then I reinstalled the base game only, downloaded from the G4TW's downloads page. I wanted the base game version alone on my PC as I was going to test some self-made CC on it. I downloaded the new update that has been uploaded recently on the ultimate fix page ( for the base game only). I've applied on my game and started it up clean ( no mods, no cheats, nothing).

It lets me get to CAS. I create my sims fine but when I hit play after placing household, the game goes into a loading screen and stays there..endlessly. 

I reinstalled twice and same issue. I have nothing on my mods folder. Deleted cache files and cleared up everything. All of my security softwares are disabled and still, the loading screening persists. I tried waiting but it stays stuck after 25 minutes or more. Nothing seems to work.

Anyone experiencing the same issue ?

PS : I had the base game and all of its expansions up to parenthood installed previously and I never had an issue with loading screens so why am I having it now ?

Back to top Go down

The new Update-Only fix : infinite loading screen ?  Empty Re: The new Update-Only fix : infinite loading screen ?

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jun 2017, 05:47

I had this problem and i forgot to move my sims folder like the instruction said.

your sims folder need to be in : c/program files/the sims 4
Not x86, or EA folder.

Maybe it will help you, it worked for me! Smile

Back to top Go down

The new Update-Only fix : infinite loading screen ?  Empty Re: The new Update-Only fix : infinite loading screen ?

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jun 2017, 17:02

Alternatively,

There's a fix for endless loading here

Do keep us updated if it's working or you've found your own workaround.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 07 Jun 2017, 19:49

When I turn sims I select a household and press play it start loading and get back me to world menu. I have tried reinstalling The Sims 4 about fives times DOING EVERYTHING LIKE WRITTEN IN INSTALL GUIDE, but it didn't help Why God. :$ Why. .
P. S. CAS is working and I deleted game old folder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top