Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INFINITE LOADING SCREEN WITH OFFICIAL G4TW UPDATE [FIXED]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INFINITE LOADING SCREEN WITH OFFICIAL G4TW UPDATE [FIXED] Empty INFINITE LOADING SCREEN WITH OFFICIAL G4TW UPDATE [FIXED]

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 13:10

so I downloaded the crack i followed the instructions tab don't have any previous sims 4 saves or mods i deleted all of them but regardless of who I get the crack from i get the same result which is an infinite loading screen

[FIX HERE]

THANKS TO @Thegh0stm4n

Last edited by SpriteProductionS on Wed 17 May 2017, 01:25; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

INFINITE LOADING SCREEN WITH OFFICIAL G4TW UPDATE [FIXED] Empty Re: INFINITE LOADING SCREEN WITH OFFICIAL G4TW UPDATE [FIXED]

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 14:42

I've got infinite loading screen too...weird!

Back to top Go down

INFINITE LOADING SCREEN WITH OFFICIAL G4TW UPDATE [FIXED] Empty Re: INFINITE LOADING SCREEN WITH OFFICIAL G4TW UPDATE [FIXED]

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 15:52

Downloaded the G4TW one but experiencing infinite load screen too WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 16:12

I had the same problem and I randomly decided to double check things and looked to see if I had moved my ts4 file from the ea file into the programs file. Turns out that was the problem! Just replace the already existing folder and it should start up the game and not freeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 16:19

meganellie wrote:I had the same problem and I randomly decided to double check things and looked to see if I had moved my ts4 file from the ea file into the programs file. Turns out that was the problem! Just replace the already existing folder and it should start up the game and not freeze

can you please elaborate? I don't really understand your instructions.

thx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 16:24

Sorry, I've literally been up all night waiting for this thing to download lol. But you know how in the instructions it says to change the location of your download folder? When you have to go into the electronic arts program file and see if there's a folder labeled as the sims 4 and then move it into just the programs file?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 16:31

ah yes, unfortunately I've done that.

thanks anyway

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 16:32

meganellie wrote:Sorry, I've literally been up all night waiting for this thing to download lol. But you know how in the instructions it says to change the location of your download folder? When you have to go into the electronic arts program file and see if there's a folder labeled as the sims 4 and then move it into just the programs file?
I've always had mine moved out of the electronic arts folder and it doesn't change it, still get the infinite loading screen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 16:41

Ughust wrote:
meganellie wrote:Sorry, I've literally been up all night waiting for this thing to download lol. But you know how in the instructions it says to change the location of your download folder? When you have to go into the electronic arts program file and see if there's a folder labeled as the sims 4 and then move it into just the programs file?
I've always had mine moved out of the electronic arts folder and it doesn't change it, still get the infinite loading screen

I might search for a crack elsewhere

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 16:42

Well that doesnt work for me since I have it there Why God.  you have luck then. If someone find what might help please share. I only have g4tw sims4 no other cracks or anything like that if that helps...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 16:48

I also already had the file there and had to replace it with the new file. If you haven't already, it might not hurt to check. I believe it creates a new file that you have to move and replace the old one with unless it was just me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 16:55

Thanks again, but the thing is that I dont even have the electronic arts folder, I guess I will re install everything and see if that works.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 17:01

Done that, no luck  Sad  Why God. Why God. Why God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 17:05

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 17:15

I'm having the exact same problem here. Luckily I kept all the rar files from all the fixes and torrents so im going to start from scratch and see if it works. Wish me luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 17:18

good luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 17:54

hope somebody fixes this. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 19:44

Hi
I have istalled the G4tw Vampire+ other DLC at first I just added it to my origianl game as I had just reinstalled it al, I got the infinate load screen, then I uninstalled sims 4 and done a clean install and added my mods all 4 of them and my CC still got the infinate load screen I removed all CC and Mods The screen progressed to let me create a family toddler included but when I chose the world they were to live in I got the infinate load screen, I'm afraid like others I downloaded overnight and I'm already tired of downloading the ZLOrigin versions but same issue if anyone can t3ell me what i am doing wrong I'd really appreciate it Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 00:25

There is a fix! Go to the G4TW facebook page and look at the post from today 16/05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 17:56

I finally got the fix downloaded it works a bit takes away the infinate load screen but I cant load any of my lots from the library and the game wont save

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 May 2017, 05:09

Still having a problem despite downloading the "fix", I keep getting an error saying 'Origins is not running'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 May 2017, 10:02

coocumber99 wrote:Still having a problem despite downloading the "fix", I keep getting an error saying 'Origins is not running'.

Your antivirus likely deleted the crack file. Open your a.v and look for it in the quarantine list/history.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 May 2017, 21:08

Hi
Just thought I'd pop in and say a big thanks my game is now working perfectly I had one mod that was out of date and a file from another CC so alls well that ends well thanks Guys Paty ninja! Heeeeeey, Macarena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 May 2017, 06:15

Ameera42 wrote:Hi
Just thought I'd pop in and say a big thanks my game is now working perfectly I had one mod that was out of date and a file from another CC so alls well that ends well thanks Guys Paty ninja! Heeeeeey, Macarena
hi ma'am would you be so kind to post which mod did this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 May 2017, 07:54

These are normally different to different users, You will have to xheck through your mods. Very tediou and time consuming. But only way. The mods conflict detector is not 100% fool proof. it sometimes gives false positives as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top