Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Question] Installation from Base Game - Current*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Question] Installation from Base Game - Current* Empty [Question] Installation from Base Game - Current*

Post by Guest Mon 28 Aug 2017, 22:12

Hi everyone,

I hope this is the right place to post this. I want to install Toddlers, but Im not interested in installing City Living, Vampires, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Bowling Stuff and Fitness Stuff -- just toddlers. Is that possible? If it is, how do I begin to go about that?

It's been awhile since I last tinkered around with installation, so forgive me if this is a dumb question. Thank you guys in advance for your patience!

SOME INFO:
I'm on  version 1.20.60.1020 of TS4.

Expansions and game packs I have on mine:

• EP01: Get To Work
  • EP02: Get Together
  • FP01: Holiday Celebration Pack
  • GP01: Outdoor Retreat 
  • GP02: Spa Day
  • GP03: Dine Out
  • SP01: Luxury Party Stuff Pack
  • SP02: Perfect Patio Stuff Pack
  • SP03: Cool Kitchen Stuff Pack
  • SP04: Spooky Stuff Pack
  • SP05: Movie Hangout Stuff Pack
  • SP06: Romantic Garden Stuff Pack
  • SP07: Kids Room Stuff Pack

Back to top Go down

[Question] Installation from Base Game - Current* Empty Re: [Question] Installation from Base Game - Current*

Post by Guest Tue 29 Aug 2017, 09:35

Hi there, unfortunately you have to download everything. G4TW Dlc's work like a kind of chain, where the links cannot be taken out, it will render the chain useless. But there is a way how you can deactivate  those packs.

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t30898-how-to-disable-uninstall-individual-dlc-from-the-sims-4#

Hope this will solve your problem Smile but please head the warning. You must know what you are doing. Yess, aye lieeke!

Last edited by Loonieloose on Tue 29 Aug 2017, 09:41; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add link add text)

Back to top Go down

[Question] Installation from Base Game - Current* Empty Re: [Question] Installation from Base Game - Current*

Post by Guest Tue 29 Aug 2017, 14:43

You should start with City Living -> Toddlers\Vampires\Bowling.
After downloading and installing you can delete Vampires, Bowling etc. from your game as stated above

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Aug 2017, 04:55

Thank you all for your replies! I'll give it a go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top