Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game not opening Solution. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game not opening Solution. [CLOSED] Empty Game not opening Solution. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Tue 29 Aug 2017, 15:48

Just wanted to post this if anyone else is having the same problem I had after installing Toddler Stuff.

If you followed all the steps and even applied the error fix and the game still won't open as mine did. Download this new game folder to replace your current one.

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t29990-fix-for-endless-household-loading-screen-version-1-33-38-1020

or the one Tarac posted below this.

Last edited by Boni on Tue 29 Aug 2017, 19:04; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Game not opening Solution. [CLOSED] Empty Re: Game not opening Solution. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Tue 29 Aug 2017, 16:32

Boni wrote:Just wanted to post this if anyone else is having the same problem I had after installing Toddler Stuff.

If you followed all the steps and even applied the error fix and the game still won't open as mine did. Download this new game folder to replace your current one.

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t29990-fix-for-endless-household-loading-screen-version-1-33-38-1020
I think you'd better use THIS ONE

Back to top Go down

Game not opening Solution. [CLOSED] Empty Re: Game not opening Solution. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Tue 29 Aug 2017, 17:45

Tarac wrote:
Boni wrote:Just wanted to post this if anyone else is having the same problem I had after installing Toddler Stuff.

Could you explain the difference? Ghostman linked that one in another thread and it seems to be up to date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Aug 2017, 18:11

Boni wrote:
Tarac wrote:

Could you explain the difference? Ghostman linked that one in another thread and it seems to be up to date.
Basically they are exactly the same in the end.
The_gh0stm4n added 3 files to the Game Folder.
I published the new completed Game folder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Aug 2017, 19:03

Tarac wrote:
Boni wrote:
Tarac wrote:

Basically they are exactly the same in the end.
The_gh0stm4n added 3 files to the Game Folder.
I published the new completed Game folder.

Ahh okay. I'll add yours Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 29 Aug 2017, 19:13

Boni wrote:
Ahh okay. I'll add yours Very Happy

I'll shortly add the notice that the "Game"-folder I uploaded in the other tutorial here:

Can also fix the "Error Code 3".
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Sep 2017, 05:43

i reinstalled all the sims 4 deciding to go with toddler stuff after all, downloaded the error fix , followed every instruction as written, was ready to play but nothing happened, then suddenly it said origin wasnt running, well obviously because i dont have origin, or didnt at the time, so i got that, then it said run as admin quit origin and i did that and nothing. i am using the 64 bit thing because i have 64 bit machine and windows. so my destination folder was c ? program files(86) /electronic arts/sims 4. after i put in the base game it ran fine, so i got the other packs and expansions in order, and installed them in order, including changing the game folder AFTER toddlers,vampires and bowling, then proceeded with parenthood then fitness then toddlers, applied error 3 fix. and the game said origin wasnt runing, got origin ran it then the game said run as admin, and i did that then nothing after waiting 10 minutes, because the install guide said the game would start shortly after that window . so now i guess i have to uninstall again and reinstall everything EXCEPT toddler stuff as it has ruined my game. i have downloaded the non origin file and used that also nothing works the game now wont open at all can anyone help me because i really dont want to uninstall all this again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Sep 2017, 16:27

Thank you Tarac, the fix worked for me

Mod edit: problem 'solved', topic closed.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top