Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims won't perform any actions, they just freeze

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims won't perform any actions, they just freeze Empty Sims won't perform any actions, they just freeze

Post by Guest Mon 31 Dec 2018, 13:32

I installed the Sims 4 version from Tarac. The first hours the game worked perfect, but now all of a sudden my sims won't perform the actions. The only thing they do is move from one place to another when I wan't to. I have no CC or mods installed, so I don't know whats the problem. 

Please help me
Thank you  Oh my...

Back to top Go down

Sims won't perform any actions, they just freeze Empty Re: Sims won't perform any actions, they just freeze

Post by Guest Mon 31 Dec 2018, 13:49

Go to Documents\Electronic Arts and move The Sims 4 folder to desktop. This will start the game fresh, you can move saves back later. If that doesn't solve the problem, run the validator (in quick scan mode) and post the result here.

Back to top Go down

Sims won't perform any actions, they just freeze Empty Re: Sims won't perform any actions, they just freeze

Post by Guest Mon 31 Dec 2018, 14:48

anadius wrote:Go to Documents\Electronic Arts and move The Sims 4 folder to desktop. This will start the game fresh, you can move saves back later. If that doesn't solve the problem, run the validator (in quick scan mode) and post the result here.

Is it normal that I have a The Sims 4 folder in my Documents/Electronic Arts on my normal disk , but also on my D: - disk just the map with The Sims 4?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 31 Dec 2018, 14:53

What "map"? Folder in Documents contains saves, mods, etc. The only other "The Sims 4" folder you have should be your installation folder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top