Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 keeps loading forever... Am I doing things right? [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 keeps loading forever... Am I doing things right? [CLOSED] Empty Sims 4 keeps loading forever... Am I doing things right? [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Tue 05 Sep 2017, 22:52

Hello! I hope you're all having a good day. I'm sorry if I chose the wrong category to post this problem in. My explanation might be a little long, but please bare with me. 
I downloaded Sims 4 [Reloaded] a few days ago and it was working perfectly. I downloaded a few mods and CC to install but they didn't show up, I realized later (from people on the internet) that it was because my game needs to be updated. I did a quick research and installed an expansion pack after another to get the latest updates and everything. Now here's the thing: I downloaded Sims 4: City Living [Internal] [Reloaded] (18.5 GB ... and I just realized that it's for people who don't have the base game either. No shit, Sherlock.)  and it created a completely separated file in "Program Files" instead of "Program Files (x86)"... And I've been launching the game from the "Game" file inside the separated CITY LIVING file. 
I've downloaded the Vampires update. This time, I launched the game from the SIMS 4 file and not the CITY LIVING file, because Vampires installed normally and not like City Living. The CC is showing up, which is good. But the City Living expansion's world and items are not there at all. My loaded game keep loading forever and I NEVER get to the Live Mode, and someone on Youtube said that it could be because City Living is missing. 
Right now, I'm downloading City Living from G4TW's downloads site, and ONLY THE EXPANSION (5.98 GB). I also downloaded the temporary fix provided right here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t29951p325-the-sims-4-toddlers-and-vampires-official-g4tw-release-out-now , but it didn't work. 
Am I doing anything wrong so far? What else should I do?
I'll tell you what happens if City Living finished downloading any soon. Thank you for reading, and I'm sorry if anything is not clear or if my question isn't even a... Question...  Why. I'm just really nervous and I don't know what to do, because I don't wanna mess things up.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 keeps loading forever... Am I doing things right? [CLOSED] Empty Re: Sims 4 keeps loading forever... Am I doing things right? [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Tue 05 Sep 2017, 23:44

Use MD5 Summer and a Sums Verifier to verify your game.

This you can find it Online. Choose the correct version of the verifier with the game version.

Its EZ to use. If theres problems program will detect them and tell u wich ones are.

Then check from where. EX: 
-Data/Client/ClientDeltaBuild0.package...
-Delta/GP01/
-Delta/EP01/
-EP03...
Game/Bin
SP01
etc...

Then u can contact me and I'll tell u how to fix it.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 keeps loading forever... Am I doing things right? [CLOSED] Empty Re: Sims 4 keeps loading forever... Am I doing things right? [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Wed 06 Sep 2017, 00:16

Thanks for replying! I will try your method when the City Living torrent is done downloading. I heard from someone on Youtube that sometime, newer updates can act up when older updates are not available. 
In Sims 3, it didn't really matter if you didn't have some of the packs. But I'm noticing that the packs are now related to the updates or something... WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Sep 2017, 10:51

Correct order of installing (don't skip any item)
1. Base game
2. Move installation from C;|Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 to just Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4
3. Get to Work
4. Get Together
5. City Living
6. Vampires/Toddlers/Bowling
7. Delete the folder Game from your install folder Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4
8. Parenthood
9. Fitness
10. Toddler Stuff
11. Again delete the folder Game from your install folder and replace with THIS ONE
12. When required change language

Start your game as an Administrator

Mod edit: URL shortened.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Sep 2017, 15:52

Hello! I just wanted to say that my problem is solved. I just uninstalled the game and downloaded it all over again. But I think it was REALLY solved after I installed Parenthood. Everything is working well. Thank you all!

EDIT:
Problem solved; Topic closed.

- Ageha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top