Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Loading Forever after update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Loading Forever after update Empty Sims 4 Loading Forever after update

Post by Guest Mon 23 Oct 2017, 04:12

Hello there, I recently updated my Sims 4 with Toddlers, Vampires & Bowling Stuff pack and now it's loading really slow (read: forever). I tried some help from The Sims Forums, like removing stuffs from Documents/ElectronicArts/Sims 4 and the save contents there, then I made a new game to test if it won't load slow anymore. Unfortunately it didn't solve the problem. 

Here are my laptop's specs:
i7-7500u @ 2.70GHz 2.90GHz
8gb RAM
NVIDIA Geforce 920MX (i'm having troubles with my geforce too but it doesn't affect my gaming experience ^^)

Please help me solve the problem, right now I'm going to try removing TVBS pack and see if it's the reason.

removing the pack was the dumbest thing i've done, i forgot that i can't do such things like that lol. 

I'm reinstalling sims 4 after the dumb sh*t i've done, now I'm testing out if TVBS is the main reason why loading screen is taking forever.

By the way, the loading screen only takes effect after I chose a family to play. 

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Loading Forever after update Empty Re: Sims 4 Loading Forever after update

Post by Guest Mon 23 Oct 2017, 10:53

Heya! Not sure if this will help, but i had the same problem (it would either never load or crash). The cause of this turned out to be one of my newer cc files. perhaps you should try to look through them if you have any? Smile

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Loading Forever after update Empty Re: Sims 4 Loading Forever after update

Post by Guest Mon 23 Oct 2017, 12:58

Hey there! Mind to tell me where you found those cc files?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Oct 2017, 13:01

They were mostly my mods files, which are found in "mods folder" in ElectronicArts/Sims4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Oct 2017, 15:06

Hi @sixthday6

The bug you're currently having is the infamous endless loading. I'd suggest updating to Parenthood to fix the problem.

1. Should you only have till Vampire, rename the current Game folder to Game_ OR delete it and the copy+paste the Parenthood update.
  2. If you have install all the way till Toddler's stuff instead, rename/delete the folder and paste the new game folder from the link here -> https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t29990-fix-for-endless-household-loading-screen-version-1-33-38-1020

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 09:26

Hello there, I recently got busy so I wasn't able to finish this issue.

Please guide me if I'm doing things right.

1. Downloaded TVB from games4theworld downloads
2. copy the files from compressed file and paste it to sims 4 bin
3. rename the "game" folder to anything i want
4. download parenthood from g4tw then copy paste the files from compressed file

am i doing things right? i haven't tried yet but that what i understood from the link you gave me, also from the installation tutorial

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 12:56

sixthday6 wrote:Hello there, I recently got busy so I wasn't able to finish this issue.

Please guide me if I'm doing things right.

1. Downloaded TVB from games4theworld downloads
2. copy the files from compressed file and paste it to sims 4 bin
3. rename the "game" folder to anything i want
4. download parenthood from g4tw then copy paste the files from compressed file

am i doing things right? i haven't tried yet but that what i understood from the link you gave me, also from the installation tutorial
Hello,

Yes. After updating to Vampires, rename the game folder to Game_ (or anything lol) and then paste the Parenthood update.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 13:17

The vampires you're talking about is the Toddlers, Vampires, and Bowling Stuff pack, right? lmao i suddenly got confused after knowing there's a pack that is only "toddlers". I'll try it out now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 13:51

Sims 4 Loading Forever after update Ts410Update: After the copy paste thing i got this error.

Did I mess up the whole copy paste thing? gdi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 13:53

https://youtu.be/hhuBJttsBfc
This may be can help. Have you try this ?

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 15:46

utariird wrote:https://youtu.be/hhuBJttsBfc
This may be can help. Have you try this ?

Sent from Topic'it App
That's almost (or probably the same) thing as listed on the tutorial. I did the one on the tutorial, which seems similar to the link you gave me, and an error occurred when I tried opening ts4.exe, running as an admin didn't work as well. 

and guess what, my laptop went to several rebootings after receiving the error i had (i have a pic above). i wasn't able to reinstall sims 4 as well since the error comes up.

thank goodness my laptop is still alive lmao but hey, thanks for the link!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Nov 2017, 17:31

@sixthday6 ;

I'm sorry to hear that you're having a new problem now. That's quite odd indeed. I hope your laptop did not suffer any bluescreen of death after that. Try uninstalling the Sims 4, and if there's any in the registry, delete that as well. Afterwards, you can try re-installing the game again OR use the alternate ZLOrigin method instead. 
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t30092-zlorigin-made-simple

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 14 Nov 2017, 05:42

Ageha wrote:@sixthday6 ;

I'm sorry to hear that you're having a new problem now. That's quite odd indeed. I hope your laptop did not suffer any bluescreen of death after that. Try uninstalling the Sims 4, and if there's any in the registry, delete that as well. Afterwards, you can try re-installing the game again OR use the alternate ZLOrigin method instead. 
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t30092-zlorigin-made-simple
Hey there, apparently I just overworked (?) my laptop so it became like that lol

anyway, i reinstalled sims and did the copy paste job again. i did it until the toddler's pack, it was successful of course.
the game did load, without that windows error i had before.
but now the problem when the game loaded, it says something like "Load failed: Error 3" so i wasn't able to even click the play button in-game.

any solutions to that? gdi im almost there, but the errors keep on coming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top