Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sims4 cas issue

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sims4 cas issue Empty sims4 cas issue

Post by Guest Sun 10 Sep 2017, 19:48

okay since i updated my game im having issues Sad i use the cracked s4 games and i downloaded all the games, installed the fix and the fix for the error, since this when it loads CAS it zooms in on the torso and wont let me edit the face/eyes and in build mode the whole thing is just blank then it wont let me exit the game?

Back to top Go down

sims4 cas issue Empty Re: sims4 cas issue

Post by Guest Mon 11 Sep 2017, 10:52

Hi there,

Try moving out your mods/CCs and test the game again. Alternately, you can run the game with fresh Sims 4 folder in Documents and create a new family to see if the bug is still there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Sep 2017, 13:09

still having the same issue Sad i even reinstalled everything and its still doing the same thing WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Sep 2017, 13:43

Hmm. I see. I'm curious though, by any chance, did you download an update-only fix? It doesn't affect the CAS but if you mix that and certain other fixes, it might messes up the game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Sep 2017, 13:45

i used the latest update (30 i think) ive just read on another thread NOT to install that one Sad so im reinstalling again rn lol i'll update if this fixes the issue or not, hopefully it will!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Sep 2017, 13:54

I see. Then I'd suggest updating your game to Fitness as well and then Tot's stuff. If you have any other bugs afterwards, do update them here.
Though I think the forum does not use TeamViewer anymore, if you'd like, I can help you with the installation as well. You can read more here.

Alternately, you can send your save file to me, and I'll test it in my game to see if the same bug exists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top