Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 base game crack trouble

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 base game crack trouble Empty Sims 3 base game crack trouble

Post by Guest Sat 27 Dec 2014, 09:59

OK, so i downloaded the sims 3 torrent via here of course, and then went through the installation. After doing that, i was then able to mount it and install with no problem. the launch screen worked at first but then i kept getting that serial code stuff which is how i found out the crack that the file came with needed to be replaced by that ultimate fix file. So i downloaded that and put it in the bin file as instructed but now when i try to run the game i get an error that says the sims launcher wont work, even if i remove the two crack files and put them back in their desktop folder.. What am i doing wrong here guys? lol
i have windows 7, a hp 2000-350 laptop and my drivers should all be good, also sims 3 is the only game i have downloaded so far, i planned on getting more after this so hopefully it gets easier  Noob anyways, some help would be very much appreciated!!!

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 base game crack trouble Empty Re: Sims 3 base game crack trouble

Post by Sim Architect Sat 27 Dec 2014, 15:34

Hi! Welcome to our Forum!

Please, follow all the steps from the guide below carefully and let us know if you got everything working, since it seems you missed something on the way...:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly?tid=3495f30973a5145b6185508c01b68849

Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 base game crack trouble Empty hmm

Post by Guest Sat 27 Dec 2014, 20:15

SvenT wrote:Hi! Welcome to our Forum!

Please, follow all the steps from the guide below carefully and let us know if you got everything working, since it seems you missed something on the way...:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly?tid=3495f30973a5145b6185508c01b68849

hi, thank you so much for the reply, see the thing is, is that i have looked that thing over maybe 10 times and double checked everything quite a few times, and im almost positive i did it correctly until the ultimate crack..the launcher was working and everything it just asked for the serial number when i hit play so when when i downloaded the crack and put it in, the launcher stopped loading, i followed the directions in ultimate crack and posted both files in the base game folder into the bin folder and i kid you not thats when the launcher stopped loading. im one of those guys that only asks for help if he cant figure it out himself...but seems like i cant do it by myself this time so i have no choice. if there are any screenshots or anything else i can share that can help just let me know, once again i really appreciate any help i can get. thank you Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 28 Dec 2014, 20:43

BigDaddyW1218 wrote:hi, thank you so much for the reply, see the thing is, is that i have looked that thing over maybe 10 times and double checked everything quite a few times, and im almost positive i did it correctly until the ultimate crack..the launcher was working and everything it just asked for the serial number when i hit play so when when i downloaded the crack and put it in, the launcher stopped loading, i followed the directions in ultimate crack and posted both files in the base game folder into the bin folder and i kid you not thats when the launcher stopped loading. im one of those guys that only asks for help if he cant figure it out himself...but seems like i cant do it by myself this time so i have no choice. if there are any screenshots or anything else i can share that can help just let me know, once again i really appreciate any help i can get. thank you Smile

First thing to note: you cannot have "only" the base game. You MUST install at least ONE of the expansions/stuffpacks, in addition to the base game. Please, re-read the guide again.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim Architect Mon 29 Dec 2014, 07:09

Carlos wrote:
BigDaddyW1218 wrote:hi, thank you so much for the reply, see the thing is, is that i have looked that thing over maybe 10 times and double checked everything quite a few times, and im almost positive i did it correctly until the ultimate crack..the launcher was working and everything it just asked for the serial number when i hit play so when when i downloaded the crack and put it in, the launcher stopped loading, i followed the directions in ultimate crack and posted both files in the base game folder into the bin folder and i kid you not thats when the launcher stopped loading. im one of those guys that only asks for help if he cant figure it out himself...but seems like i cant do it by myself this time so i have no choice. if there are any screenshots or anything else i can share that can help just let me know, once again i really appreciate any help i can get. thank you Smile

First thing to note: you cannot have "only" the base game. You MUST install at least ONE of the expansions/stuffpacks, in addition to the base game. Please, re-read the guide again.
What he said.
Sim Architect
Sim Architect
G4TW HONORARY Moderator
The Gray Eminence :p
G4TW HONORARY Moderator The Gray Eminence :p

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Plants vs Zombies, The Sims 3, Cities Skylines, The Sims 4

Male