Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to start because origin is not running.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unable to start because origin is not running. Empty Unable to start because origin is not running.

Post by Guest Tue 19 Sep 2017, 13:38

Hello everyone. I've been trying to play sims for a few days, but  I couldn't.
First I downloaded the base sims4 from this site and installed.
Hooray!! everything's working just fine. I get myself get to work pack. It worked  well as well.

Then I decide to download get together. After installing get together my game no longer working!!
Maybe something wrong with Get Together expansion folder?

It says that originin is not running. 

I tried to solve the problem by myself and were looking for info but none help to me.

Can anyone advice me? At the moment  I deleted game and download only base one. I am worry  to get expansion packs again...

I  will really appreciate your help !  I tip my fedora.

Back to top Go down

Unable to start because origin is not running. Empty Re: Unable to start because origin is not running.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 20 Sep 2017, 16:02

MinYoongi92 wrote:Hello everyone. I've been trying to play sims for a few days, but  I couldn't.
First I downloaded the base sims4 from this site and installed.
Hooray!! everything's working just fine. I get myself get to work pack. It worked  well as well.

Then I decide to download get together. After installing get together my game no longer working!!
Maybe something wrong with Get Together expansion folder?

It says that originin is not running. 

I tried to solve the problem by myself and were looking for info but none help to me.

Can anyone advice me? At the moment  I deleted game and download only base one. I am worry  to get expansion packs again...

I  will really appreciate your help !  I tip my fedora.

Hello again @MinYoongi92,

Is your The Sims 4-installation folder still under C:\Program files (x86)\Electronic Arts? If yes, try moving it, so that the new location is this instead. C:\Program files (x86)\The Sims 4.

Good luck!

Talk to my rite hand
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Unable to start because origin is not running. Empty Re: Unable to start because origin is not running.

Post by Guest Fri 22 Sep 2017, 14:27

Thank you.I will try to see if this can help to solve the problem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Sep 2017, 15:54

Thank you. I was able to fix the problem,let's hope I will be able to get others expansions as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 23 Sep 2017, 18:59

MinYoongi92 wrote:Thank you. I was able to fix the problem,let's hope I will be able to get others expansions as well.

Good to hear! What exactly was the issue you were having? pirat  Was it what I indicated in my previous reply, or was it anything else?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top