Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZLOrigin made simple - comments.

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - ZLOrigin made simple - comments. - Page 2 Empty Re: ZLOrigin made simple - comments.

Post by Guest Thu 25 May 2017, 22:03

First topic message reminder :

Thanks for this simplified version @tarac. I'm still a bit confused as to how updates will work alongside a legit game? If I'm understanding correctly, updating the game through legit Origin, will cause the ZlOrigin DLC to corrupt? Is there a way this can be avoided?

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - ZLOrigin made simple - comments. - Page 2 Empty Re: ZLOrigin made simple - comments.

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 08:09

I tried to download a new update on ZlOrigin but it always failed to download and getting an error message said check your connection or try again later but my internet working just fine. Is there any solution for this problem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 08:33

ZlOrigin is a little strange. But once you find out how to use it, then it's rather easy.

I first installed it on my old computer with Windows 7, which I only use to test things out. It didn't work until I didn't install Origin(but disabled most things, so that it was just on the computer and didn't do anything else by itself). Before that it gave me the same "Origin is not running error"

However, when I installed it on my laptop, which has Windows 10, it installed flawlessly and I could use it by itself, without having to download Origin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 08:36

Cat_Eye wrote:ZlOrigin is a little strange. But once you find out how to use it, then it's rather easy.

I first installed it on my old computer with Windows 7, which I only use to test things out. It didn't work until I didn't install Origin(but disabled most things, so that it was just on the computer and didn't do anything else by itself). Before that it gave me the same "Origin is not running error"

However, when I installed it on my laptop, which has Windows 10, it installed flawlessly and I could use it by itself, without having to download Origin.

I'm on a Windows 8 laptop... So I probbaly have to download the regular origin?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 08:37

plaidshirtsandcomicbooks wrote:
Cat_Eye wrote:ZlOrigin is a little strange. But once you find out how to use it, then it's rather easy.

You can try that, but uncheck everything except for terms of use, when you install it. That worked for me on my old computer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 09:31

Just for your info. ZlOrigin has nothing to do wit tarac or anybody else on this forum. Tarac has just been so kind as to make an alternative to G4TW cracked version of sims 4 more easily available to us. It is run by, I think a russian group which have cracked Origin as such. NOT the sims 4. ( At least that is how I understand it ) There are loads of other games also available from Zlorigin. So to any problems with those games tarac might have a solution, but is not responsible to find a solution.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 09:50

Cat_Eye wrote:

You can try that, but uncheck everything except for terms of use, when you install it. That worked for me on my old computer.

Thanks bro. Works like a charm *thumbs up*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 13:49

This is the message I get when I try to run ZLorigin

crack will not work with this file.    What must I do now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 18:28

Loonieloose wrote:This is the message I get when I try to run ZLorigin

Do u have original sims 4 ? Or cracked sims 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 18:35

Loonieloose wrote:This is the message I get when I try to run ZLorigin

Move your cracked installation folder to an external drive or USB stick - disconnect it from your computer and install the game again via ZLOrigin.
It will then be forced to install in a different location (Most probably C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4, or choose another location in ZLOrigin)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 21:13

killer478 wrote:
killer478 wrote:
plaidshirtsandcomicbooks wrote:I've tried, moving The Sims 4 folder
Uninstalling my original origin app 
Getting rid of the original origin 

I keep getting the error that I'm not online or some crap help?

Make sure you download ZLOrigin and Zclient and make an account and login to Zclient first.Once you log-in just open ZLOrigin and should be Ok plays Sims 4 after

can you send a picture of your problem ? or Pm

NEVERMIND! Actually I saw your reply to somebody else in another thread and used that solution so everything is downloading now Smile 

I'm so excited for parenthood so I panicked when things weren't working haha.
i know how you feel. i'm gappy that everything work fine for you  Smile just to let you know Parenthood release official tomorrow but it may take some time for ZLOrigin to release Parenthood Sad at least we can play with lastest update and pack better than nothing and its free !

let me know if you encounter a problem with the game again
Just letting you know that the Parenthood pack is already on ZLOrigin. It's currently downloading for me now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 21:21

I got Sims 4 cracked at D location and ZLOrigin verified the files and downloading the parenthood. Will I get a crash?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 21:34

thekillergreece wrote:I got Sims 4 cracked at D location and ZLOrigin verified the files and downloading the parenthood. Will I get a crash?
No me too sims 4 is on my D drive and ZLOrigin verify the file the first time I install ZLOrigin and everything was ok no crash so don't worry bro

Your free to download sims 4 and pack without crash parenthood too

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 21:36

killer478 wrote:
thekillergreece wrote:I got Sims 4 cracked at D location and ZLOrigin verified the files and downloading the parenthood. Will I get a crash?
No me too sims 4 is on my D drive and ZLOrigin verify the file the first time I install ZLOrigin and everything was ok no crash so don't worry bro

Your free to download sims 4 and pack without crash parenthood too
The other comment said his crack caused crash with ZLOrigin.. Anyway, I will try!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 21:36

Thekillergreece
Did you uninstall the Sims 4 ( crack version ) ?
When you uninstall the game, the sims 4 folder will still be there..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 21:40

Elena Jackson wrote:Thekillergreece

As I said, I did not unistall the cracked version. ZLOrigin verified the files and is downloading parenthood now. Will it crash?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 21:45

thekillergreece wrote:
Elena Jackson wrote:Thekillergreece

As I said, I did not unistall the cracked version. ZLOrigin verified the files and is downloading parenthood now. Will it crash?
Is not suppose to crash i try on a different computer downloading Skidrow Sims 4 game and its working with ZLOrigin and last pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 21:49

Ok, all works good. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 21:49

I have no idea... because i unistalled the crack version to make sure everything will work fine. I copied the sims 4 folder on my deskop if i have a problem.. so if ZLOrigin has some issues, i'll be able to put it back and install the crack version. Idk if its going to change something. Are you new to the ZLorigin or you already had all the games in it ? I mean if your games work fine in ZLOrigin before you download parenthood, you will normally not have no problems.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 21:52

Elena Jackson wrote:I have no idea... because i unistalled the crack version to make sure everything will work fine. I copied the sims 4 folder on my deskop if i have a problem.. so if ZLOrigin has some issues, i'll be able to put it back and install the crack version. Idk if its going to change something. Are you new to the ZLorigin or you already had all the games in it ? I mean if your games work fine in ZLOrigin before you download parenthood, you will normally not have no problems.
Yeah nice backups but there is no crack files for patch 1.30 or parenthood so you cant put file back cuz i huest ur cracked file are with 1.29 version only wait for now to have last update and parenthood is to have  ZLOrigin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 22:02

Killer478 no my game have been updated because all my DLC's are from ZLorigin. I was talking about if the ZLorigin face problems, i'll be able to put the crack Sims 4 folder back and install the one from G4TW version. The crack version that i have copied on my deskop will obviously be 1.29 but since i'm Zlorigin, like i said, i have every latest update from Origin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 00:02

Ohh okay Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 00:04

I'm trying to open Zclient and the file is not working anymore. When i'm trying to log in ZLOrigin, it's telling me :ZLupdater is too old, download the new from zloemu.org but when i go to the website, it's not about zloemu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 00:10

Go ro zloemu.tk

.org its the old domain they changed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 00:14

killer478, mais ou est la nouvelle mise a jour?  J'ai fait ce que Tarac a mis sur le forum mais le dossier qu'il a dit de télécharger est vieux.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 00:29

Elena Jackson wrote:killer478, mais ou est la nouvelle mise a jour?  J'ai fait ce que Tarac a mis sur le forum mais le dossier qu'il a dit de télécharger est vieux.
Va sur le site de ZLOrigin /go to official ZLOrigin website

Zloemu.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 00:38

j'y suis allée et les liens ne marchent pas avec mon ordi. Ca marchait avant mais maintenant non.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 00:55

Weird for me its working   WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top