Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZLOrigin made simple - comments.

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - ZLOrigin made simple - comments. - Page 4 Empty Re: ZLOrigin made simple - comments.

Post by Guest Thu 25 May 2017, 22:03

First topic message reminder :

Thanks for this simplified version @tarac. I'm still a bit confused as to how updates will work alongside a legit game? If I'm understanding correctly, updating the game through legit Origin, will cause the ZlOrigin DLC to corrupt? Is there a way this can be avoided?

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - ZLOrigin made simple - comments. - Page 4 Empty Re: ZLOrigin made simple - comments.

Post by Guest Wed 23 Aug 2017, 02:58

Quick question: When I update and download games, ZLOrigin always says download failed but it'll show as if it's installed on my desktop? Does it just regularly do that or did I do something wrong (I don't have the original Origin on my desktop anymore)?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Aug 2017, 07:21

So if I use ZLOrigin will I be able to access the Gallery also?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Aug 2017, 09:22

RandomHuman18 wrote:So if I use ZLOrigin will I be able to access the Gallery also?
No, you can't. The Gallery can only be accessed with Origin. You can however request what you want from the gallery from people who have a legit version of the game and since ZLOrigin gets updated by itself, you won't get incompatible versions of the households and sims.

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - ZLOrigin made simple - comments. - Page 4 Empty ZLOrigin made simple - comments.

Post by Guest Wed 23 Aug 2017, 12:07

mauvecake wrote:Quick question: When I update and download games, ZLOrigin always says download failed but it'll show as if it's installed on my desktop? Does it just regularly do that or did I do something wrong (I don't have the original Origin on my desktop anymore)?
I recently had the same problem with the real Origin.
Just rightclick on the picture and select Repair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top