Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3: Medieval- no folders? Help.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3: Medieval- no folders? Help. Empty Sims 3: Medieval- no folders? Help.

Post by Guest Fri 20 Jan 2012, 00:33

Okay, so I downloaded The Sims: Medieval, and it installed and everything, and I followed the directions, until I got to this:

3. When the installation has finished, open the "# Crack" folder in this .rar file.
4. Drag & drop (copy) the "TSLHost.dll" and the "TSM.exe" file in there to:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 Medieval\Game\Bin and choose "Replace" on the pop-up that appears, telling you the files already exist.

...But, I have no file called C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 Medieval\Game\Bin. In The Sims 3 Medieval folder, I only have two things I can click on (two other folders): Saves, and CurrentGame.tsm.

What should I do?

Thanks in advance. Sims 3: Medieval- no folders? Help. 2279017149

Back to top Go down

Sims 3: Medieval- no folders? Help. Empty Re: Sims 3: Medieval- no folders? Help.

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 20 Jan 2012, 08:29

Hello,
You're in the wrong folder. The folders you mention are located here: C:\Documents and Settings\Your PC\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims Medieval. Did you by any change install the game to a different directory than the default location? If that's the case, you'll need to look for The Sims 3 Medieval\Game\Bin there.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)