Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game freezes at the beginning [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game freezes at the beginning [SOLVED] Empty Game freezes at the beginning [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 14 Oct 2017, 17:27

Hello.
I just finished to install all the DLCs, the first time I launched TS4, all the "welcome" windows appeared but at the Toddlers' one it freezed, so I closed The Sims from the Task manager. I launched it again but since then it freezes at the loading. I moved TS4 folder from Program Filex (x86) to Program Files and followed this guide:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t29990-fix-for-endless-household-loading-screen-version-1-33-38-1020

but the problem is still there. What can I do?

Back to top Go down

Game freezes at the beginning [SOLVED] Empty Re: Game freezes at the beginning [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 14 Oct 2017, 17:43

Hi @Syphiria and welcome to the forum! Very Happy

Have you installed all the DLCs in order and did not missed out on anything? Could you screenshot your Sims 4 folder so that we can double check all the files there as well?

Back to top Go down

Game freezes at the beginning [SOLVED] Empty Re: Game freezes at the beginning [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 14 Oct 2017, 17:49

Ageha wrote:Hi @Syphiria and welcome to the forum! Very Happy

Have you installed all the DLCs in order and did not missed out on anything? Could you screenshot your Sims 4 folder so that we can double check all the files there as well?

Sure! I installed all the DLCs in the right order and changed the "Game" folder for the Vampire's DLC.

I can't upload the screenshot (?), it says "exceeded total storage space. (Free space:0).

Edit: Alright, I tried some ways to link the screenshot and I saw that I can't post external links because I'm a new member.

Edit: Okay I did it!  Oh my...

Edit: I controlled in the guide if there was everything and I noticed that Get Together is missing, strange.. Do I have to do everything again?

Game freezes at the beginning [SOLVED] The_si10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Oct 2017, 18:27

Hey,

It seems that you're missing the Get Together EP. Install the Get together then copy + paste the Toddler's Stuff Game folder again. The freezing should be gone then. If not, then you need to install Get Together -> followed by the other DLCs again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Oct 2017, 19:00

Ageha wrote:Hey,

It seems that you're missing the Get Together EP. Install the Get together then copy + paste the Toddler's Stuff Game folder again. The freezing should be gone then. If not, then you need to install Get Together -> followed by the other DLCs again.
I did everything from the start and now it works.
Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Oct 2017, 19:40

Good job!
Glad to see that it fixes the bug!

Feel free to open a new topic should you have any other questions/bugs later on.
Till then, cheers and have fun~

Problem solved; Topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top